Bh92 cost

bliebold

Equipment
L2501
Aug 7, 2017
Pipe Creek TX
Does anyone know the complete cost to add one to a mx4800 with no rear hydro?

I’m thinking it’s around 10k

Thanks
Blake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Just doing a new tractor build on the Kubota site with your tractor it is roughly a $9500 option depending on the bucket size and more for the thumb if you want that.

bliebold

Equipment
L2501
Aug 7, 2017
Pipe Creek TX
Just doing a new tractor build on the Kubota site with your tractor it is roughly a $9500 option depending on the bucket size and more for the thumb if you want that.

I don’t remember that option when I bought my tractor 2 years ago. Thanks!

Blondie70

Equipment
L2501DT('18)L2501('15)
Aug 6, 2016
Poplarville, MS
I just bought the Ansung BK 976 from my Kubota dealer..fully installed by them and transported back and forth by them. Paid for a manual thumb but it's not here yet. Total cost $8830.50
They said the Ansung it what they are selling for the L2501. Never heard of one before. It seem to be a solid piece of machinery. Korean built.
I have used it and it works very good. A little sucker, tho. It will dig.
Got a 15" bucket.
Good luck with yours.
Pete

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
You'll want a PTO driven pump and tank on the hoe with a filter. I had one years ago and it was a good hoe. Sold it for what I paid for it. There is a ton of them on the market today, from everywhere. I looked at a Bradco last year but really don't need one. The neighbor has a Case extenda-hoe I can borrow if I need trench work done. Nice to have a neighbor with a machine.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
I just bought the Ansung BK 976 from my Kubota dealer..fully installed by them and transported back and forth by them. Paid for a manual thumb but it's not here yet. Total cost $8830.50
They said the Ansung it what they are selling for the L2501. Never heard of one before. It seem to be a solid piece of machinery. Korean built.
I have used it and it works very good. A little sucker, tho. It will dig.
Got a 15" bucket.
Good luck with yours.
Pete
Why did you dealer sell you an off brand backhoe instead of the bh77 that Kubota has for that tractor?

Michael In Tennessee

Equipment
MX4800HST
Mar 14, 2018
Niota, TN
Does anyone know the complete cost to add one to a mx4800 with no rear hydro?

I’m thinking it’s around 10k

Thanks
Blake

Mine was about $10k when bought with the tractor. Rear hydraulic lines is part of the kit. Hydraulics have nothing to do with rear remotes. Completely separate.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
I had the dealer install a BH92 on my L3560HSTC and it was around $12,200.00. But I'm in New England, everything costs more here. By the way, I think it is one of the best backhoe's out there, easy to put on and take off. I built a dolly for it and store it in my barn. Very heavy to move, but I manage.

Attachments

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
IMO stay away from the self contained 3ph mounted hoes. They're more of a pain than they're worth. Stick with Kubota. Resale, at least in this area, is considerably more with OE Kubota implements and attachments as compared to, say, bush hog or koyker or woods. They're all good machines and attachments, but for some reason people will pay more for them if they have Kubota attachments and implements on them. Also, your Kubota dealer will work on your Kubota with a BH92, but they might not work on your Kubota that has a Koyker on it. Aaannnddd....if said Koyker has a problem, or is built such that it damages the tractor, Kubota WILL (guaranteed) deny helping you, whereas if the dealer installs the BH92, and something breaks, Kubota is MUCH more likely to help you. Worth mentioning, at least in my opinion.

And yes I've dealt with some of the aftermarket stuff. Most of them are "universal" meaning that they don't specifically fit, but "will" with some "adjustment". Pain in the backside sometimes.

edritchey

Lifetime Member

Equipment
A bunch of cute little Kubotas
Jul 19, 2014
Wellsville, PA
It depends a little on what bucket you want there are several to choose from I priced one from Messicks and it was 9500 dollars installed on a MX5800 HST.