BH77 backhoe attachment w/subframe and hoses.

rtallichet

Equipment
3901HST-FEL, box blade, backhoe, grapple, rake, forks, piranha bar stump grinder
Dec 11, 2017
Texas
Hours: 10-12

Condition: Like new

Well cared for and maintained.

Reason for selling: Bought another attachment to meet my needs.

I will be happy to provide answers to your questions. Pictures per request.

Serious inquiries only please.

Asking Price: $7500. Negotiable.

Thank you

Rick

Last edited:

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Are you selling the sub-frame and hydraulic hoses as part of the deal?

What size bucket do you have?

Does it have a manual thumb?

rtallichet

Equipment
3901HST-FEL, box blade, backhoe, grapple, rake, forks, piranha bar stump grinder
Dec 11, 2017
Texas
Purchased my backhoe attachment along with new 3901 tractor. The backhoe may have 10-12 hours on it if not less. What little it’s been utilized it works great. No complaints.
Reason for selling: Bought as a nice to have attachment but just don’t use it. Will use proceeds to for a pto strump grinder. Because my to have many.

Asking Price: $6000

sorry. I thought you post would notify me via email. It did not.

Yes. The sub frame will be part of the package. The backhoe comes with one hose attached to it that attached to the tractor. The controls are joy stick. It’s a slick set up.
I can provide pics if you are interested.

please leave message as I don’t answer calls w/o caller ID. Dealing with way too many spam calls especially this time of year

Thank you

Rick

Kubota Paul

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2018
Lions Head On. Canada
Purchased my backhoe attachment along with new 3901 tractor. The backhoe may have 10-12 hours on it if not less. What little it’s been utilized it works great. No complaints.
Reason for selling: Bought as a nice to have attachment but just don’t use it. Will use proceeds to for a pto strump grinder. Because my to have many.

please leave message as I don’t answer calls w/o caller ID. Dealing with way too many spam calls especially this time of year

Thank you

Rick

rtallichet

Equipment
Dec 11, 2017
Texas

Sub-frame consist of left and right removable steel plates.
Bucket size is 15”

biglos454

Equipment
2021-L2501
Feb 22, 2022
Texas
I'm interested. I sent you a private message to discuss further.

Thank you

Rick
I'm interested. I sent you a private message to discuss further