BF350-A loader

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Just got the hoe off my 2150 I bought the end of November Want to take thi s350-A loader off This loader has two sets of rods/stands with it I've watched the kubota videos and one set should go on the rear uprights where it fastens to sub frame I have no clue about the other set My intention is to give the machine a good cleaning and going over I see already I need to replace a lot of mounting bolts and may need to repair some of the mounting holes which are egg shaped Any advice or tips are needed and welcome Thanks

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Pics would help.

Do you have one set of arms that go across the top of the dash from side to side of the upper loader arms and another set that arm mounted to the inside of the loader frame on the left side?

trouble11

Equipment
kubota b9200, bf350fel,b4530 hoe, 2002 Gmc Sierra with plow
Jun 12, 2012
Plattsburgh, NY
I also have a BF350 loader with a set of stands attached to the left loader arm. I,ve had this Machine for Years and can,t figure how the stands attach to the Loader frame. I will be watching Your post with interest. :confused:

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Bulldog ; yes there is a set across the top of the dash and on the inside left loader arm I will try pics tomorrow with the wife's help Ken Thanks guys

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Kbrothers, if the pics I found on the web are correct I can help.

Look for these things and identify them before we start:

On the lower loader legs at the sub frame you should have a bolt with a jam nut and a inner nut with long collar. Nut are toward the rear of the tractor.

On the front at the grill you should have 2 bolts with kind of bent end.

2 arms going across dash that pin on each end.

2 square stock arms on the inside of the left side of loader frame.

First off, need a good level spot.

Set the bucket to a slightly dumped angle, just beyond level is fine.

Remove the pins from the arms above the dash and take them off.

One arm slides in each side of the bucket (outside) with the arm pointing toward the rear of the tractor. The feet on the arm should be pointing down.

Remove the bolts from the frame under the grill, use them to secure the arms to the side of the bucket. They go from outside bucket to the lug that's welded to the top of the bucket.

Remove the pins on the lower loader arms at the sub frame. I always backed the inner nut out flush with the end of the bolt so a hammer can be used to tap the pin loose. Normally it requires very little force to get these pins loose. Just be sure to protect your threads.

Once the pins are removed roll the bucket down so the side legs are on the ground. I always set them on a board so the legs are solid. If the loader has never been removed chances are the arms are going to be stuck in the sub frame. Keep some pressure down using the bucket and you may need to pry on the legs with a bar to get them out of the subframe. The first time can be a real PIA but it will come loose with a little work.

Once it pops out of the sub frame use the square legs from the left side to go in the rear lower legs of the loader. They go in from the outside and the hitch pins from the upper arms can be used on the inside to secure the rear set of legs.

Set the rear legs on the ground using the bucket hydraulics. Now kill the engine and unhook the hyd lines. If yours is like mine it has 3 hyd lines. I have a short line that hooks back to the tractor and the other just has a cover that goes on to keep dirt out.

If all this is done you are ready to back out from under the loader. Sorry about such a long post, hope this helps.

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Thanks for the info Bulldog; I'm in the process of trying to get the loader off now The two bent bolts under the grill are giving me fits Have been applying heat and spraying with loosen all Got one pretty well out and the other coming slow but sure came in to get a coffee and warm up Will try to post pics when I get it off. next project will be to find three point for it Thanks a million for your information and knowledge -:) Ken

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
Ken, I wish you luck. keep us posted on your progress. I'm glad I was able to help. Give me a shout if you have any other questions.

trouble11

Equipment
kubota b9200, bf350fel,b4530 hoe, 2002 Gmc Sierra with plow
Jun 12, 2012
Plattsburgh, NY
Thank You so much for Your post Bulldog. I,ve been wondering for Years how to do this and finaly gave up. I will wait till Spring before I take it off, But now I can, thanks to You.
Thank You so Much for Your time
Jeff :D

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Bulldog your directions were right on Worst part was getting the two bent type bolts under the grill out I did bust the plastic grill with the loader cross bar It came about from not knowing the controls Now I gotta get the 3 point to drop Thanks again

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I'm glad I could help. When you get ready to put the loader back on I suggest spraying some good lube that doesn't gum up on the lower arms of the loader where they go into the subframe. After you take the loader off a few times it will get easy to do and it won't stick no where near as bad. Put some lube on the bolts as you put it back on as well and it will be easier next time also.

Jeff, when you get ready to take your loader off if you run into a problem give me a shout and I'll do what I can to help.

Happy tractoring to you both, Bulldog.

Maher32

Nov 16, 2018
Chicago
Anyone else with a BF 350. Loader r can someone tell me if any other loader will fit 1987 B9200 trying to restore it thanks

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
I don't know if yours is the same, but on my tractor you have to turn a screw a quarter turn on a valve down near where the hoses connect to the tractor.

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
This is the screw thingy on mine
valve.jpg
Screw should be at position "O" when the loader is off the tractor

Last edited: