Bed Liner

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
OK I know I am not the first to ask and most likely not the last. That so called rubber mat on the B is a total PIA, no matter how I try to hold it down ,,, well it is just a real pain,,, So I know some of you guys have used bed liner on the deck in the operators station, and I want to know what you used and how you put it down and how it is/has held up over time. I mean spray on or roll on how many coats you know the whole 9 yards

jyoutz

Equipment
MX6000 HST open station, FEL, 6’ cutter, forks, 8’ rear blade, 7’ cultivator
Jan 14, 2019
Edgewood, New Mexico
OK I know I am not the first to ask and most likely not the last. That so called rubber mat on the B is a total PIA, no matter how I try to hold it down ,,, well it is just a real pain,,, So I know some of you guys have used bed liner on the deck in the operators station, and I want to know what you used and how you put it down and how it is/has held up over time. I mean spray on or roll on how many coats you know the whole 9 yards
I’m surprised that you’re having problems with the rubber mat. The mat on my MX is tightly secured on the bottom to the steel deck with nubs that hold it tight.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I removed my floor pan and delivered it to my local Rhino Lining installer along with a $100 bill.

ccoon520

Equipment
L2501 w/ FEL
Apr 15, 2019
IA
My F-150 was completed by Line X when it was new. It has held up great and there is only 1 chip from a place that I got a panel stuck between pallet forks and the pallet. From what I have heard it is better to do spray in than roll on if you are doing it yourself.