B8200 factory fitment rear hydraulic outlet.

Rob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6000DT / B7100DP /B8200DT/L225/Globe PTO Chipper/Lewis Backhoe/huxley TR66
Nov 22, 2009
Leafy England....
Hi all,
i'm doing a bit of hydraulic reconfiguring on my B8200 at present with the addition of some extra capacity etc for more equipment to be utilized on the tractor.
At present i have an extra hydraulic spool valve assembly connected to the centre connection block as per kubota recommeded fitting, but i really want to use my tipping trailer via the 3pt lift control system.
On the original specs for the B8200 there are two hydraulic connection points.
1) the centre connection block, allready using that and (2) a rear outlet port controlled via the position control lever.

In there wisdom , kubota never fitted the B8200 with a ready to go outlet on the rear for the use of a single acting device etc, but they do quote the B8200 as having the provision of that function/port.

Having spoken with kubota they have confirmed that the function is available on the rear hydraulic system but could not really advise on how it is accessed or connected.:eek::(

So then , and this is probably a shot in the dark, before i start ripping things apart, has anyone performed this mod as per the factory method or has it allready fitted on there B8200.
any help info on this would be great to be honest and would save me a shed load of time making an alternative setup, but at worse case if the info is not known i'll just have to bite the bullet and start chopping.:eek:

cheers
rob