B7800 subframe

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
I recently purchased a used Kubota BH 77 backhoe, for my B7800 tractor. I read that the subframe kit, I need, is a BH 4974. However, I am having trouble finding any information or drawings on the BH 4974 kit. I know that the B3200 is the replacement tractor for the B7800 and it calls for the BH 4984 subframe kit. Does anyone know if the 4984 kit will fit the B7800 tractor? or, does anyone know where I can purchase a BH 4974 kit ?

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
This page from the Kubota Whole Goods catalogue may be of some help.

Clearly you need to go to a dealer looking for additional pages.

It is the sales people not the parts people who have this info.

I do not see the BH77 listed as fitting the B7800

I believe the mounting for the bh 75,76 and 77 is the same. I have read comments from people who have used the 77 on the b7800. I got this one at a good price, so I figured I would take a chance. Thank you for the info.

boz1989

Equipment
B2910 fel 60 mmm, Land Pride rb1572
Jun 10, 2015
Portland, MI
IIRC, kubota did not make a subframe for the 7800/2910. Instead they had a reinforced top link bracket for the 3pt backhoe. I think both wallenstein and woods make a 4point subframe for their backhoes, the wallenstein subframe is not compatible with the mmm.

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
IIRC, kubota did not make a subframe for the 7800/2910. Instead they had a reinforced top link bracket for the 3pt backhoe. I think both wallenstein and woods make a 4point subframe for their backhoes, the wallenstein subframe is not compatible with the mmm.
If that is the case, I may have to make my own subframe or modify a 3200 subframe #bh4984. All the main dimensions are the same on these two tractors.. Thanks for the information.

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
I was told this subframe kit was for a bh77 when I bought my B7800. I have since removed it and installed a woods BH75..

Im not sure if it is fact the kit you're looking for but if it looks right I can go take more pictures of it for you..
It is hard to tell from the back, because all of the subframes for the Kubota 75,76 and 77 backhoes are the same, where they connect to the tractor. (at least that is what I was told) I am very interested in it, if you are interested in selling it. even if it doesn't match exactly, I can modify it. Thanks

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
It is hard to tell from the back, because all of the subframes for the Kubota 75,76 and 77 backhoes are the same, where they connect to the tractor. (at least that is what I was told) I am very interested in it, if you are interested in selling it. even if it doesn't match exactly, I can modify it. Thanks
Sorry, I meant to say that all the subframes are the same where the backhoe connects to the tractor. let me know if you would like to sell it.

Redrover44

Equipment
B7800
Mar 13, 2021
Pennsylvania
Heres some better pictures of it. I don't see any markings on it anywhere.

I have no clue what it would cost to ship this thing but feel free to make an offer.. I'm in SE PA..

Attachments

Gary Harrah

Equipment
Kubota B7800 tractor
Mar 11, 2021
Monroe, Michigan
Heres some better pictures of it. I don't see any markings on it anywhere.

I have no clue what it would cost to ship this thing but feel free to make an offer.. I'm in SE PA..
This does looks very similar to the pics I have seen. My email is GKHARRAH.GH (at) GMAIL (dot) COM. I agree, we need to get an estimate on shipping. I in Michigan, Please email me and we can go from there.

Last edited by a moderator: