B7200 Question

pakubota

Nov 11, 2011
Nazareth,Pa
Hello,

I am trying to find out what type PTO the B7200 manual transmission has? Live, 2-stage clutch or independant?

I appreciate the help!

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Hello,

I am trying to find out what type PTO the B7200 manual transmission has? Live, 2-stage clutch or independant?

I appreciate the help!
Hi!
The B7200 manual transmission has none of the above. the pto is simply engaged in the transmission and stops or starts with the clutch pedal. It cannot continue to run when you stop the tractor with the foot clutch.
The hydraulics however, are completely independent because the hydraulic pump runs directly off the engine.

BVSRetired

Equipment
B7200 with B1640A front loader, Gannon, Brush hog, Post hole digger, and Tiller.
Oct 11, 2012
Bear Valley Springs, CA USA
I have a B7200 also but with HST. I have a question regarding the 3-point hydraulic control valve. I had a lift arm break, I replaced both lift arms and the shaft. I took the control valve off to get to the bolt on the cover. I have it all back together but now the lift arms will raise but won't lower when the lever it put in the down position. I took the control back off. When the bolts got lose I heard a hissing and the lift arms went down.
I took the control valve off and removed the valve shaft and popets and cleaned everything real well and put it back on and tried it again...same thing.
Does anyone out there have any idea's to try and solve this problem?
thanks.

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
To me, sounds like there's still a little air trapped within that part of the Hyd. circuit. No worries, use it and it will self bleed to the sump. You can move the lever to down and step on one arm to lower them to hook something up.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I don't think air trapped in the system would stop the 3 point from lowering. Any chance you moved the nob that controls the drop rate of the 3 point while you were working on it. If you accidentally closed the valve it would act as described.

BVSRetired

Equipment
B7200 with B1640A front loader, Gannon, Brush hog, Post hole digger, and Tiller.
Oct 11, 2012
The speed control knob was all the way in. After I did the repair I turned the knob about a 1/4 turn out because I wanted it to drop a little slower then before the repair. (I couldn't get to the knob before cause the seat was covering it up). I have turned it all the way back in with no success. I noticed on the parts schematic that there is a little "clip" on the end of the knob shaft but it is not there on mine. Would that cause it?

BVSRetired

Equipment
Oct 11, 2012
Okay, I didn't have the speed knob turned out enough. It's working fine now. I even got the knob loosened up so I can almost adjust on the fly.
Thanks for all your feedback.