B7200 HST power steering

Moleman29

Equipment
B7200
Nov 26, 2015
Coatesville, PA
My B7200 HSTD has power steering and I have been unable to find a parts breakdown. The Kubota website does not show power steering and what I have looks nothing like what they are showing for steering. Where can I find a parts breakdown as I need rubber parts. Also does anybody offer new wiring harnesses for older Kubota's? I checked Kubota.com and they do not show the wiring harness. My tractor had a fusible link that someone replaced with a jumper wire that came loose and heated up the connector. I rigged it up so everything works and also re taped the harness but I really would like that fusible link in there.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Your going to have to post a picture or two of the Power steering unit as it's not stock to that tractor. ;)
Your chances of finding a factory harness is near to none, Your best bet would be to upgrade the fusible link with an inline fuse, I do believe 30 amps would work perfectly.

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I am with NIW in both thoughts -

need a picture for an off OEM power steering setup, and as far as changing the fusible link to a simple fuse - that too should needs a picture. Using a jumper wire is really not a good idea!:) Is this the main hot wire coming off the battery/vr then you really need to get the "right" amp fuse in there. If you go too high up the fuse/amp rating - you WILL need a new harness for sure;):).

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
the fusible link is JUST as you described - it DOES have a loop of wire, that is the link itself .......I would leave it alone, unless someone just used another piece of wire rather than the original one!
look at picture:

Attachments

Moleman29

Equipment
B7200
Nov 26, 2015
Coatesville, PA
Thanks for the replies. I am headed out of town for work early tomorrow, just finished packing. I will work on the pictures, having a problem with my "smartphone" outgoing email. I will need to resolve that. One of the reasons I bought this tractor is because it had power steering it makes a big difference.

Servmgr64

Equipment
Kubota Grand L3010HST, BX2350 various implements
Jan 6, 2016
Poweshiek county Ia
I had a B7100 with power steering. I sold it 7 years ago so am going by memory here. One of the manuals that came with it had a breakdown of the steering components & if I remember correctly it was an accessory kit for a B8200. Your dealer should have that information. I resealed the cylinder once & got the parts from Kubota. I know it is sketchy but hope it helps.
Scott

Moleman29

Equipment
B7200
Nov 26, 2015
Coatesville, PA
I have about 6 pictures but so far have been unable to resolve issue with my smartphone, Verizon changed outgoing mail setting for security reasons and my phone will not accept those settings. Had it working briefly but it reverted back to original settings. Frustrating as I spent several hours so far. Where the fixed ended of cylinder bolts to frame is the same place subframe for loader and plow attach. Whoever installed loader made up a 1" + thick spacer and welded a spacer onto the loader subframe to move this mount away from starter bolt. I am tempted to "clearance" the mount but have not. This mount came loose several times during plowing snow during the "blizzard" two weeks ago. We got 3'+ of snow, and I wished I would have mounted the new R1 tires on the rear. Thanks for everyone's help, unfortunately out of town off and on for next two weeks. I plan on calling my cellphone carrier as usually have lots of spare time when out of town.