B7200 Bleeding Injectors

Orangefox40

Equipment
B7200HSD_FEL+Blade, 1986
Jan 2, 2010
Haliburton, Ontario, Canada
Recently I removed and cleaned the fuel injectors on My B7200 because the engine sounded like it was missing and seemed to lack power. After replacing the fuel injectors and reassembling all the fuel lines I knew I had the bleed the lines. I watched Vic's You Tube Video on this and it seemed pretty straight forward. However, I have bled the lines and bled the lines again and again but can't seem to get all the air out. The two forward injectors, # 1 & #2, give me a good fuel flow with no bubbles but the third one closet to the fuel tank keeps spewing out tiny bubbles, more so when the decompressor in not used. The engine fires but will not start. Could it be that air is being sucked into the third fuel line somewhere below.
I did have the crack the injection pump fittings and removed the #1 nut but could not find a wrench thin enough to fit between the base nuts of #2 and #3 injector pump fuel lines to loosen them. Am I missing something?
Does anyone have some experience with this.
Ron

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Sounds like you have a bad / misassembled injector, it'll bet you're just forcing compression gases up the injector and out the line with the fuel your trying to put in. ;)

Pull all of them out and take them to a professional shop and have them tested, I bet you'll find out that one is bad, and possibly others too.