B7100 Snow Blower

Piker

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2320, 2002 Honda Rubicon
Dec 1, 2010
Riverview, NB, Canada
Found a used 48", 3 point snow blower for my little Kubota yesterday -$385 ! The older couple that had it maintained it like new, there is absolutely no wear in the auger shaft shear pins (they have always used proper shear pins, not just bolts!), end bearings or gearbox. PTO shaft u-joints are tight & well greased. Hasn't been used for awhile as they bought a new B???? with a front-mounted blower 3 years ago & recently decided to sell the old blower. Had it hooked up & blowing snow 1/2 hr. after bringing it home. Works great & really drives soft snow with PTO in 800 RPM. In LO range, 540 RPM, it broke up frozen snow banks from previous storms. Rugged blower - auger housing appears to be 3/16" & it is very heavy. It took (2) of us to lift one end at a time to get it into my truck. Hydraulics lift & hold it no problem, no leak down. First time I have had any weight on the 3 point since I bought the tractor last month. 20 to 30 cm. forecast for tomorrow to give the tractor/blower/front blade combo a good test. Still have to cut the front blade down some - smacked the corner of the garage/shop last night & shattered the vinyl corner post. Was planning on changing to wide, white ones this Spring anyway!
http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/Piker_photos/Kubota B7100/B7100 - ATV Snow Plow/

Just found out that my blower is a Ber Vac made in Quebec. Bought out in the 90's by a company called Rad & still making & selling a line of Ber Vac blowers, but not quite the same as mine.

Last edited: