B7100 rusted wheels

SharkmanDan

Jun 21, 2015
Evening Shade, OK
Latest report, regarding the rusted wheel. I bought a goodly amount of JB Weld, epoxy, hammered a piece of sheet aluminum to mostly fit the hole. Then, did a heavy patch with the JB Weld, on both sides of the aluminum.
Since this rusted out hole, was right where the valve stem comes through, I drilled it out, for the valve stem, installed the tire and tube, and aired it up. It is holding, for now. I took it out in the pasture and mowed a bunch of briars that needed chopping. Now, it's a matter of "time, will tell" if it was a good fix, or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greenbrg

Equipment
B7100, BK-7A trencher
Jul 8, 2017
Port Saint Lucie
Looking for a set of front and rear tires and rims for my B7100? Any sellers? I am in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMM

Jun 24, 2017
HYDE PARK
I'm brand new to tractors. Just bought a B7100D Friday. It came with a blade and a brush hog, and a wheel so rusted out, that I must replace it. I'm putting feelers out for a wheel. The tire is good, but the wheel is shot. Any chance you have an extra 12x5 front wheel?
Also, I'm trying to find out what other attachments I could get for it, that might be useful, on my little 20 acre farmette.
A Backhoe, front loader scoop, trencher, and a post hole auger, all seem like they could be useful, but I don't know if they will work with it. I have no manual, or anything. I'm just trying to figure it out, by doing, and can't even drive it yet. Any help from those of you experienced with B7100D's would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
there are a few tractor salvage yards on line. just look up tractor salavage or salage parts for a b7100