B7100 decals

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
Before you say anything, I DID look around here for answers but they all come back to the ol' "buy it from your dealer".

Have you seen the parts illustration on their site? It looks like it's a copy of a copy of a copy, 25 times over and I don't have the foggiest where 2/3rd of the stickers go to nor does it show what's on the decal.

Anyone know how you'd figure it all out besides ordering every decal? If somebody did, you'd do all us a favor if you described into detail where each one went as a reference!

Anyway, any help?

bmwmike

Equipment
B7100, 1640A loader, tiller, box blade, grader blade, carry all. John deere 455,
Jan 13, 2013
clarksville, Tn.
Sean,
I took some pictures for you today of my 1995 B7100 decals. I not sure this is all of them but it is the main ones. I hope this helps .

mike

Attachments

seanbarr

Equipment
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
Thanks Mike! I'll know I'll be referring to your pictures in due time!

I'm eyeing your power steering components, thinking I might do the same. Is it a kit or home made?

bmwmike

Equipment
B7100, 1640A loader, tiller, box blade, grader blade, carry all. John deere 455,
Jan 13, 2013
clarksville, Tn.
Thanks Mike! I'll know I'll be referring to your pictures in due time!

I'm eyeing your power steering components, thinking I might do the same. Is it a kit or home made?
It's home made. I was going to get the kit, but the guy selling them was out of business far about a year when I did mine. I used a john deere control valve from a JD 400 garden tractor and a hydraulic cyl. from e-bay, hoses and fittings from surplus center. My total cost was about $250.00. I have a race car ps pump that I was going to use to run it but I just could not make myself cut the side panel and hood on my tractor so the pump could stick out. Running off the tractor hydraulic you can either use the FEL or use the power steering can not use at the same time. You could put a diverter valve on and use them at the same time, but so far what I have works for me.

mike

seanbarr

Equipment
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
Likely I'd try to use the tractor hydraulics to do it. My FEL has it's own system. I'll see about jumping on that project once I'm up to speed on how it works and what parts it requires.