b6200d backhoe subframe/hydraulics question

seant

Equipment
b6200hst
Apr 18, 2016
Morgan Hill, CA
Hi All,
I've gotten so much out of this forum. Thanks in advance:)

I recently purchased a chinese bh5600 3 point mount backhoe. It works well enough though may be a tiny bit too big to mount on my b6200 three point.

I'm going to build a subframe mount for it and have a couple questions.

1) Do you think channel steel or rectangular tube would be best for the frame? What size?

2) WRT the hydraulics: It came with a PTO pump which I'd like to not use. I think the b6200 should have enough oomph in it's hydraulic system to run the BH and I'd like to move the BH closer to the rear of the tractor. I'm a little concerned about how much fluid it will use and take out of the system when hooked up. Do I need to add take that into account somehow?

3) Where is the best spot to tap into the hydraulic line? I think there is a factory kit that replaces part of the 3 point life with an outlet. Would that work instead of cutting the existing lines?

http://www.colemanequip.com/Kubota-...TEM-33693/HYDRAULIC-OUTLET-OPTION-33732/?&o=1

Thanks in advance.

Sean

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
The on board Hydraulic pump On a B6200 will not run that BH effectively if at all, you need to stay with the PTO pump.