B6000 wire harness routing

GpaG

Equipment
Ford 9N, Kubota B6000 with FEL
Jan 25, 2010
Penyrn, CA, USA
I continue to slowly work on my B6000 basket case and am to the point where I'm trying to install the dash and wire harness. If anyone could post some pictures of the wire harness routing on their B6000 it would be a great help. I've tried several approaches, but each one seems prone to kinking or chafing, so I haven't gotten it right yet. Thanks for the help.

lt230s

Equipment
L2550 w/ FEL
Nov 2, 2009
Orange County, NY
Yeah, it's a tight fit. I replaced mine a couple years ago but didn't take pics. The main harness went down and under the battery tray and to the left(sitting on tractor) to the fuel pump, lights, etc.

If I get a chance, I will take a few pics of the routing between the battery & dash for you.

GpaG

Equipment
Jan 25, 2010
Penyrn, CA, USA
Thanks. I was trying to route it around under the battery tray, but it just seems too tight. Probably I'm somehow missing the most direct route. If you get a chance for some pictures that would be a great help.

GpaG

Equipment
Jan 25, 2010
Penyrn, CA, USA
Thank you very much! This will be a big help. It also solves the question I had about where to run the battery ground wire. Your tractor looks very clean. When I started you couldn't hardly make out most of the features in your pictures because of the rust and grease! Thanks again.

lt230s

Equipment
L2550 w/ FEL
Nov 2, 2009
Orange County, NY
Your tractor looks very clean.
Thanks from the compliment, but it's far from clean. It's a worker and it has earned it's keep many times over.
Once I get some other projects out of the way, I plan on give it the attention it needs.