B3200 Hitch pressure line failure

KubotaTech

Equipment
None- I get to play with everyone elses stuff
Apr 1, 2010
PA
Had a B3200 in the shop that the hitch pressure line cracked. Found there is a new revised line to install for a repair. There is a serial number break so be sure to order the right one. Somebody else installed the line and the customer took his tractor. He used it about a hour and the new "improved" line cracked. We found out that the tractor once warmed up makes a terrible screeching noise that seems to be from the hitch valve. We ordered a hitch valve, removed the top cover, replaced the valve, to no avail. The noise causes a horrible vibration in the line which we are convinced makes the line crack. We were told by tech support to install a hose in place of the solid steel line. Anybody else run into this or hear anything about it? I tried another new B3200 and it does not make the noise. Anybody have a B3200 that does this? The noise is very audible when trying to feather the hitch valve to raise it.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Ahhhhh.... This may not be the same... however, I had a steel hydro line to fail and it made the same noise on my B2410. The break was at the braze weld on the input side of the block that diverted the pressurized hydralic oil through the FEL valve. The line was expensive and was a Bitch to replace. I kept the old line and brazed the joint... now I have a spare. Bt the way... I found out why it failed in the first place:eek:.

Kubota secured the metal line by a worm gear hose clamp to another line that was secured to the frame. The fit to the the line it as anchored to was way off and they torqued it to pull it in place. I ended up with a hairline stress crack in the brazed joint to the junction block.:mad:

Later all.... Butch:rolleyes:

botaman3200

Jul 18, 2010
pa
have a b3200 with the same noise when trying to feather the lift valve. I noticed it right after they replaced the first line but didnt think anything about it till the line cracked.
The line broke 2 times within 50 hours and waiting on another from japan and will be like 2 to 3 weeks.
Hopefully this line fixes the problem the dealer has been generous and so have i but the next time i think i will demand a new tractor.

botaman3200

Jul 18, 2010
pa
3 lines 4 times in the shop and still making the noise.
does anyone know what the problem is? If so im going to relay it to my dealer so they can fix the problem once and for all.
glad i have 2 tractors to use my old reliable and payed off b7510 still kicking.