B2660 Snowblower Attachment- L185DT

Vertikal

Equipment
L185DT
Apr 8, 2023
Utah
A guy has this snowplow unit and swears it will fit my old L Series…seems the dealers are a bit in the dark on the old equipment compatibility but one dealer indicated this may be a front mounted unit.

Anyone have any experience or wisdom based on the images of the hardware? Thanks

Attachments

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
It looks just like the B2650 and parts that I purchased used and fit up to my late model B7100. The dealer was not able to tell me what model it came off of. It is a front mount. I had to fabricate the back end of the subframe hangers as I did not receive them. It looks as if they are not present with what you have pictured.

The front plate on the sub frame bolt holes were a perfect fit to the threaded holes on the front of my B7100 frame.

It appears that the gray mount that is bolted to the blower has what might be a Kubota part number sticker. It might be possible to research that number to determine which models it fits. Note: that’s a different part number sticker than the one on the blower itself.

I am not familiar with your L185dt, does it have a mid pto?

Last edited:

Vertikal

Equipment
L185DT
Apr 8, 2023
Utah
Thanks Ken…my L185DT only has a rear PTO so I’m assuming some form of conversion if possible would be necessary to get the components to spin correctly

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thanks Ken…my L185DT only has a rear PTO so I’m assuming some form of conversion if possible would be necessary to get the components to spin correctly
That unit will not work on a L185 for several reasons.
#1 No mid PTO.
#2 No you can not adapt to the rear PTO to be a mid PTO, the speeds are much different.
#3 You do not have enough HP to run a blower like that.
You would need a newer tractor to run a blower like that.

Vertikal

Equipment
L185DT
Apr 8, 2023
Utah
That unit will not work on a L185 for several reasons.
#1 No mid PTO.
#2 No you can not adapt to the rear PTO to be a mid PTO, the speeds are much different.
#3 You do not have enough HP to run a blower like that.
You would need a newer tractor to run a blower like that.
Thank you Wolfman for confirming. Very much appreciated!