B2650HSDC replacing a B3350HSDC

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
Whoo! Those tinted windows look mean! You should get some flames painted on that bad boy! Congrats! :D

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i used part of the $1,000 credit, the new owner of the dealership gave me. due to the way kubota corporate was treating me.
i bought some hooks to weld onto the bucket and some sound deadening material to lessen the hydraulic whine.
the radio has bluetooth for my phone and usb for my music thumb drive.
i'm expecting this tractor to outlast me.... :D

the flames idea... hhhmmmmm

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Very nice looking tractor. Congratulations on getting it.

bikerdib

Equipment
L4701 with FEL, BH92 backhoe
Oct 5, 2010
Wallis, Texas
That thing is just TOO pretty. You imediately need to go drive through some wire fences and then get it stuck to the belly in some mud.

Congrats!!

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i did the stuck in the mud thing with both of my former tractors. i'm hoping the trend doesn't continue..
compared to the B3350, the B2650 is a LOT quieter. but won't pull full speed in high gear. mowing was slower this afternoon. partly due to how high the grass got. the other is the B2650 has noticeable less power. plus the factory just doesn't sharpen the blades to cut, like i get them..
over all the B2650 is looking like a keeper.
i'll be removing the mower tomorrow and hooking up the backhoe. i need to move it to some concrete, so i can replace some o-rings. i don't want to loose parts in dirt or grass. as i get some items taken care of. i'll be testing the 'B' with the plow and tiller. :)

jrepp44

Equipment
B2650
May 11, 2015
NE Louisiana
tempforce, are you able to use the tractor without hearing protection with the cruise control engaged? I can barely use mine even with noise canceling headphones.

Last edited:

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
I've noticed the squealing gets a lot louder when I engage the cruise control. Odd since it's not going any faster.

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Congratulations tell us more about the deadening material I have a B3350 and it is very loud when the curse is engage, ( I will not use the cruse cotrol because it whines to loud ) I see it is common on the B series, by the way i purchased my B3350 with cab used with 42 hours had no idea about the regeneration problems so I am stuck with it now BUT so far it is flawless i love it, the power is great just concern about the DPF filter.

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i haven't decided what to do with the cruise lever. on my little pickup i put rubber hose on the shifter shaft and replaced a bushing.
i picked up some thick felt to put between the washers and frame where the washers, brackets rattle. bought at a craft store...
i got the sound deadening material from amazon and a big box hardware store. one is like dyna mat, with foil on one side. the other is like the wool pad they used to use under the rubber floor mats on cars and trucks. only this has a thin sheet of aluminum foil on both sides.
the foil / wool type pad is going under the rubber floor matt. the rubber-foil material is going on the metal under the seat and under the control panels on both sides of the seat. after those areas are done, i'll wait and see where the most sound comes from. before adding more sound deadening material.

Myb3350

Equipment
B3350 JD430 Moline BG and BF
Jul 4, 2016
meridian ms
Thanks good info, please keep us informed sure other B series owners will be interested in the results, thanks

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
new item,
i went to hook up my backhoe. on the right side, the mower bracket interferes with the backhoe mount. i need to remove some material on the inside of the pivot shaft for the mower lift linkage. i'll need to make a longer spacer for the outside of the pivot. i was only needing about 3/8 of a inch for it to fit..
i contacted my dealer as we are still trying to get the loan off the b3350 and onto the b2650. i wanted to have them approve the mod, before i start making changes. same for welding on some chain hooks to the front end loaders bucket.. (they gave me a new front end loader and mower). yea i tried cutting some tall grass as mentioned earlier. the blades just aren't sharp enough, when running at break in speeds. <80% rpm... be sure to vary your rpms for the first 50 hours.

tempforce

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Jun 23, 2012
bastrop, tx
i think the dealer said it was 25 or 30. i wanted 15 or 20. but it's o.k., people can't really see inside, but it's fine so far. of course it's been bright and sunny. the place that did it. charged a outrages 1400 for the job. i was expecting 200 to 300. the dealer ate the cost. as they didn't ask or get an estimate before having the work done. i got full credit for the B3350. but didn't get credit for the 8 months of payments. dealer got soaked for over 4500 in repairs on the B3350. so both of us, got short changed. the dealer is still giving me 1000 credit at their dealerships. i'm considering a 18 or a 24" bucket for my back hoe. for when i'm digging sand.. i'm currently using a 12" bucket.

BigRed57

Equipment
L2350 4x4 land pride 4ft bush hog
Jun 29, 2016
Society Hill S.C.
I was quoted $450 for 15-20% all around..I didn't want to spend that much but you hVe changed my mind ***128077;***127995;