B2650HSDC cab in garage?

HJT

Equipment
2011 Kubota B2620, loader, 60"MMM, 60" KK rear blade
Apr 17, 2015
Lewis, Iowa
Anyone been able to get one in a standard 7' high garage door? I would go with a cab if it would fit in my garage. I know it's a tractor, but my tractor is not going to sit outside. Garage is heated also, diesel likes that. HJT

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Anyone been able to get one in a standard 7' high garage door? I would go with a cab if it would fit in my garage. I know it's a tractor, but my tractor is not going to sit outside. Garage is heated also, diesel likes that. HJT
According to Kubota's web site, overall height is 84.6". :eek:

Height top of cab = 84.6in
Tires Standard = Front 7-12R1 Rear 12.4-16R1

If you are going to get R4's or turf -(R3's) you will have room.
Verify the height with the dealer BEFORE you buy it.:)

HJT

Equipment
2011 Kubota B2620, loader, 60"MMM, 60" KK rear blade
Apr 17, 2015
Lewis, Iowa
Will be R-4 on it. Hopefully they short enough to get a little room. I read where the height was 84.6 and I doubt I have quite 84 inches total. If ever quits raining, will get an accurate measure of what I have for height. Now just need an absolutely accurate height of tractor and cab with the R-4. Dealer don't have one that I know of, so that might be a hard measurement to get exactly. Either way, will be probably less than an inch to "go" or "no-go". Hope someone that reads this forum has tried one. HJT

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
HJT, it sounds like you're so close to being able to fit a tractor with R1s that it's time to do some 'tweaking' on your garage door. (No, I din't miss the fact that you're getting R4s!)

Most motorized openers set the upper limit switch well forward of the end of the rail, leaving ~4" to 6" of the bottom lip hanging below the door frame. Moving the switch closer to the end of the track will allow the door to move farther on the track, bringing the bottom of the door higher -- perhaps high enough to provide the clearance you need.

Please keep us posted on your progress! (And by all means, investigate Humblebub's solution above -- everyone loves to save money!)

ctmike

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L 3750 DT with loader, brush mower, rear grader blade, box scraper, rear blower,
May 10, 2013
Suffield, CT
Do you have a compressor in the garage? Just lower tire pressure enough to get in. ;-)