B2650 ROPS "Right Side" Outlet?

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Getting ready to put some lights on my B2650 (ROPS model) and can't seem to find one of the power supply terminals. On my fuse box, it lists 2 "outlets": "REAR" and "RIGHT SIDE". What I assume to be the rear, being in the back, was easily located, but I can't find the "Right Side" terminal. I'm beginning to wonder if that is possibly referring to the "cigarette lighter" plug? Or am I looking in the wrong places? I'm assuming "right side" is from vantage point of the driver seat and not facing the tractor from the front? lol. I guess I could just tap directly into the battery, I'm still trying to figure out what I want... Appreciate any insight!

(Photo below is of the (rear?) one I was able to find. It's behind the seat, but also on the right side...?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sodark

Equipment
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Yeah, I was able to deduce that much. The second pic is of the, what I assume is the "REAR OUTLET" terminal. My confusion is of the other "RIGHT SIDE" one. Where it is and whether it is the same configuration/connectors, if I'm looking for the same/wrong thing or if that is what is connected to the cigarette lighter plug, etc. More and more thinking I'll just hardwire it straight to the battery, since the harnesses I have are designed for it anyway...

thebicman

Equipment
B2601 + BX2755HD + 50" box blade
Feb 2, 2017
Ottawa, ontario
Verify with a multi meter which one you have and also the lighter plug. Check for power and then pull the fuse. Mystery solved. I believe its referring to the lighter plug. Let us know what you find.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
Yes the right side one is the cigarette lighter one.

Sodark

Equipment
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Hah. Yeah that seems pretty obvious now that you say it. Thanks Bicman!
Verify with a multi meter which one you have and also the lighter plug. Check for power and then pull the fuse. Mystery solved. I believe its referring to the lighter plug. Let us know what you find.