B2650 MMM deck with R4 tires

azeeb

Jul 22, 2018
Midland, MI
I'm shopping for a new tractor, and the B2650 is one that I'm considering. When I was at the dealership last week, the sales guy said you can't have a MMM with R4 tires. Anybody know why? I see a bunch of pictures on the web with this combination, and nothing on the build your own kubota website that suggests you can't have R4 tires with a mower deck. The sales guy seemed pretty confident, though. Is he mistaken? I'm going to be doing a lot of work in the woods, and I'm not sure turf tires will be up to that task.

BillK01

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, LP 1560 back blade, Front mount snow blower, Ferris ISX800 ZTR
Mar 17, 2017
Near Pittsburgh, PA
I can’t see why. My BX2360 with mmm has r4 tires on it. I’m sure turf would be better for mowing but the r4s do fine for me as long as I’m not in 4wd. Gotta be careful then or things get tore up pretty easy.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
I'm shopping for a new tractor, and the B2650 is one that I'm considering. When I was at the dealership last week, the sales guy said you can't have a MMM with R4 tires. Anybody know why? I see a bunch of pictures on the web with this combination, and nothing on the build your own kubota website that suggests you can't have R4 tires with a mower deck. The sales guy seemed pretty confident, though. Is he mistaken? I'm going to be doing a lot of work in the woods, and I'm not sure turf tires will be up to that task.
Your dealer is mistaken. You certainly can have an mmm with R4s or the larger turfs like I have on my B2650 with the 60"mmm. Eipo a member on here has had the mmm with R4s and turfs on his B2650, and I have a friend with R4s and the 72" mmm on his B2650.

barmstro

Equipment
b1860, b2650, front end loaders, box blade mmm, rear and front snowblowers
Dec 1, 2017
minnesota
HI all
I have R4's and a 72" mmm on my cabbed b2650, no problems, I also decided this year to add 2" spacers each side. Still no problems.

enjoy!!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Be advised that both standard and optional sized R-4 tires are available for the B2650/3350.

MMMs are compatible with the standard size R-4 tires but not the optional size R-4.

SDT