B2650 3rd Function Valve Install (Help)

ichversuchte

Mar 31, 2017
Enola, PA USA
Hello,

I bought a kubota 3rd function valve for my B2650. The first part of the install went really well, mainly because i had instructions (attached). The kit came with the supplementary assembly instructions 3rd function valve kit.

Basically the instructions took care of installing the valve body & wiring. That let me with most of the hydraulic work let but with no instructions. If anyone has a finished B2650 with loader LA545 which has a 3rd function valve, could you take some photos of the finished product? Or if anyone has a instruction manual. :D

I attached a few photos to help you see where i am stuck.

https://rbfi.io/img/d2fNEI.JPG[IMG]
[B]IMAGE LINK MODERATOR EDITED. [/B] Too large of an image. It disrupts the page and triggers Spam Filters. Same image is attached below, though.

Thank you,
Brandon

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fendley

Equipment
L3901, LA525, BH77, SVL65-2
Dec 31, 2016
St Marys, GA, USA
Don't have anything for a B2650, but I just did an install on my L3901, and here are the basic steps:

1. Locate the hose from your loader control valve that is the Power Beyond port, and trace that hose to its other connection - likely a hydraulic block that returns the fluid to the tank. You will remove that hose.
2. Your kit should have included 4 hoses:
a. One that goes from the loader control power beyond port to the 3rd function pressure port (usually labelled P).
b. One that goes from the 3rd function power beyond to the return port that you removed the hose from (usually labelled PB)
c. two other ports (usually labelled A&B) these will go forward to that bracket that has your hydraulic connections.

On my L3901, that bracket mounted to the same holes that the guard that protects the hydraulics lines that go left to right near the front of the loader - the ones that control the bucket curl.

Hope this helps.

Deuce

Equipment
2016 B2650, 1977 B7100
Aug 8, 2015
New Jersey
I have the 3rd function on my 2650... going to send you my number. Feel free to text me and we'll get through it. Dealer installed mine when I bought the tractor