B2601 Curtis Cab

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Most of the seals that are sold for the cabs by Curtis are brush-type seals of varying thickness and length. Here is a link to a manufacturer of these types of seals. https://jacorinc.com/shop/products/...MIkpOFp8OmgwMVDWlHAR2VVQJTEAQYAiABEgIcq_D_BwE One problem is that you will need to determine how you are going to secure the seals to the tractor openings. Some of the Curtis seals are applied with a double-sided tape and others are screwed in place. If you contact Curtis Cab in West Boylston MA and ask them to send you the cab sealing instructions it will go a long way to helping you to know what you are going to need.
I have a Curtis cab on my BX23S and while it keeps the snow off of me, the heater is pitiful as compared to my Curtis soft cab on my former BX22 with the Curtis box heater mounted on the front wall of the cab. The heater for the BX23S is integrated into the design of the cab and there aren't enough cubic inches of radiator to give the type of heat that I became accustomed to. If you have never experienced a great heater, then you will find the BX23S heater to be acceptable. The only thing that it does do well is to keep the snow melting on the windshield, but the wiper doesn't have enough sweep to cover the amount of glass that the windshield has.