B1750 problem...HELP

likearock

Apr 5, 2012
mount vernon ohio
I have a Kubota B1750 and after mowing for about35 minutes, it started acting like it was running out of fuel. After running roughly for about 30 seconds, it died. Let it set for a few minutes and started it up and it ran for another 10 minutes before it started running rough again. Took the fuel filter out and cleaned it (it was pretty bad),put it back in, bled it and mowed for another 30 minutes and it started running rough again and eventually died again. Anybody know what might be the problem?

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
I would start by draining the tank,blowing out the fuel lines,adding fresh fuel then bleed out the system.
dave

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I'll second what "B7100" offered up for troubleshooting/maintenance. t should get you going again.

good luck

gktilton

Equipment
79 B7100 w/ FEL, Deere 261 Finish Mwr, Woods M4 Bush Hg, Potato Plow, Cultivator
May 5, 2010
Hooksett, NH
Bruce beat me to that one. Replace the filter don't clean it.

likearock

Apr 5, 2012
mount vernon ohio
Well, I cleaned everything from the tank to the injectors. Put new hoses on and a new filter. Got new fuel and everything seems ok now. Im wondering if I got bad fuel cuz when I went down to the station where I last bought fuel, the pump where I pumped fuel was closed down. The new fuel I just got at another station looks a little clearer and brighter than what I drained out of my tractor and can. I always keep my can under roof also.