B1600 gray import eqivalent

timroper

Feb 9, 2016
france
Greetings All
Does anybody know if there's such a thing as an equivalent non gray Kubota for the gray B1600?
Thanks
Tim

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
For a start on your quest.. check the sticky on top of this page.

timroper

Feb 9, 2016
france
Thanks everybody for your responses

Hi Wolfman - My current problem is that I think I need to replace the brakes on my B1600 since the pedals hit the floor even when I shorten the connector rod to it's minimum - and then they don't hold properly.
Ideally I'd get a worshop manual but they dont seem to exist so I was going for a close equivalent.
I can probably do the job but some sort of diagram / method would help since they don't appear to be like car brakes!

Tim

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
sorry for sounding like a broken record but once again the sticky at the top of this forum will help guide you.

For manuals .. a sticky at top of the service and repair forum will help with that too. So far though following those leads I see only a Owners Manual at Kubota Books. There may be a parts guide/schematic thru an online site in your country for the equivalent model.

timroper

Feb 9, 2016
france
Hi
Well I've had a look on everything I can think of but I can only find user manuals for the B1600 - no workshop manual
I'm a bit nervous of just taking it apart without some sort of guide even though it's "just" the brakes :eek:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
If the brakes do match the B8200's then it's a very simple system.

Dive in and if you run into issues just take pictures and post them and we'll be able to point you back in the right direction.

This is what the B8200 brakes look like on the inside.

Attachments