B 2150 HST rototiller

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Mounted a Caroni tiller today seemed to try to lift it a little as I was hooking up the arms Got it all hooked up now it won't lift at all when I pull the lever there is a very slight noise when I try This machine had a hoe on it when I got it late last year and the 3 point lift arms where clean up against fuel tank when I removed the hoe and bought 3 point for it Any help appreciated

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is bypass valve under the seat that need to be turned for the three point to work right.
It might also have a speed control too, which if locked will not let the three point move.

Last edited:

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Where do I find the speed control? When I turn the knob under the seat all the way CCW and try to lift it just gives a quick/faint buzz sound I can picl the upper arms up and down with no resistance TIA for any help

Wild and Free

Equipment
B2150 HSD w/Case L340 fel 68" quicktach bkt, 60" jinma snowblower, box scraper
Oct 25, 2012
North Dakota
I think the one under the seat adjusts the lift and drop speed only, there is a little valve between your legs on the right hand side looking down from sitting in the seat right side of the hump that is the hydraulic flow control valve, it is round about an inch in diameter and has a roll pin through it so it can turn about half a turn one way or the other, try turning that all the way one way or the other, can't remember which one is the correct way.

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Wild and Free thanks I tried that both ways to no avail When I took the hoe off the arms were clean up against the tractor frame Don't think the three point was ever used to be honest Can't see any place to connect pressure guageIt drives me crazy all tho it is a short trip for me

auctioneer dave

Equipment
L3600, LA680, backhoe attachment
Feb 18, 2014
boaz ky
I just got my tractor back from the dealer today It had a back hoe attachment on it when I bought the tractor so I could not try the three point lift. It did not work when I took the backhoe off. The dealer for about $150.00 had to change the hydraulic hose so it would work, what it was doing is starving the hydraulic three point hitch. Now the hitch works fine along with the front loader. I also had him to put a remote hydraulics on it for running the back hoe. so if you can trace the hoses down and get them mounted right then it may work the lift arms. they had another tractor that they had sitting beside mine to hook the hoses up. Good luck

kbrothers

Equipment
b2150 HST loader/hoe
Dec 1, 2013
Ebensburg,Pa
Sorry valve direction OK Am now thinking since 3 point was never used Piston may be stuck

Last edited: