csaturno

Jul 29, 2017
Hamburg
Im about to pull trigger guys- Here is my config

BX 2380
54 inch MMM
50 inch Blower Hydro chute
NO Loader

two best prices are 16,400 and I got a 15,500 But need to verify on Monday if that is with Hydro rotation chute

I dont know that i need to add another 800 for HD 55 inch blower that comes with Hydro chute- I will make that last minute decision

Does Low 16 grand sound right ? Fair Price? Im in Buffalo NY and have called just about all local dealers for price.

Erie County fair is here Thursday so may wait and see if they give me some discount for fair.

Chime in with thoughts on price and blower. Want to make right decision. Thanks

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Why the 54" mower? And especially, why no loader?

Im piece-mealing the front blower before December. Mid pto and front hitch are about $665 each. But the 50" blower is $1950+/-, need some OT for that one...

Grouse Feathers

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2370, FEL, Snowblower-BX5455, Homebuilt Forks, LP RB1560, LP GS1548
Feb 16, 2015
Lovells, Mi
The dumbest thing I almost did 3 years ago was buy my BX2370 without a loader. Luckily I saw the light in time and included a loader. It all depends on how much and what kind of yard work you do, but if you have a wheelbarrow, shovel, and rake you might want to reconsider. Even if you just think of it as a motorized wheelbarrow it can save a lot of time and effort.

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
Agree with others....you might want to reconsider that FEL.

As to price, really varies region to region. If you're not finding anything better locally, you're probably in the range for your area. If you don't mind traveling, you could quote some border state dealers, just to satisfy yourself you're getting a good deal. Off-hand, seems like a fair deal, may be a few hundred left on the table, just depends how much more effort you're willing to invest.

Good luck!

Pat T

Aug 7, 2017
Albion
I just bought the very same outfit, checked with four dealers in NW PA, best price was from Pennock's in McKean, with rebates and a $500 trade on my cub cadet deal was $15,300. Can't wait to get it, hope you enjoy yours!

Pat

csaturno

Jul 29, 2017
Hamburg
I just bought the very same outfit, checked with four dealers in NW PA, best price was from Pennock's in McKean, with rebates and a $500 trade on my cub cadet deal was $15,300. Can't wait to get it, hope you enjoy yours!

Pat
Pat, who did you work with? I will call them. Thanks

eddiebob

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680, JD 40
Mar 23, 2014
Poplarville, Mississippi
The dumbest thing I almost did 3 years ago was buy my BX2370 without a loader. Luckily I saw the light in time and included a loader. It all depends on how much and what kind of yard work you do, but if you have a wheelbarrow, shovel, and rake you might want to reconsider. Even if you just think of it as a motorized wheelbarrow it can save a lot of time and effort.
When I bought my 2370-1 I didn't get the FEL with it. When I realized my mistake and talked to the dealer about getting one the cost made me reconsider the addition. I sold the old tractor and did the right thing and bought a 2680 with a front end loader. Buy once, cry once!