3 pt back hoe attachment question for 2650 w/cab

Oakridgeacres

Equipment
Land Pride back blade, Titan quick detach 48" forks, Quick detach bucket
Nov 17, 2019
Brookville
Would I have problems mounting a 3 pt hitch back hoe to my 2650 w/cab? I was wondering if there is room for the seat not to hit cab when installed!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Would I have problems mounting a 3 pt hitch back hoe to my 2650 w/cab? I was wondering if there is room for the seat not to hit cab when installed!
3 point hitch on that model is a 110% bad idea, you're going to break the tractor.
There is no way to reinforce the three point sufficiently to make it anywhere near safe.
And before you say I'm only going to use it a little bit in soft stuff, it doesn't matter.
And if that really is the case go rent a Mini Ex to do what you need to do, you'll be much further ahead in the long run!

You need a 4 point, or subframe mounted BH for that tractor. ;)

Gearman

Jul 9, 2018
Woods Cross
3 point hitch on that model is a 110% bad idea, you're going to break the tractor.

There is no way to reinforce the three point sufficiently to make it anywhere near safe.

And before you say I'm only going to use it a little bit in soft stuff, it doesn't matter.

And if that really is the case go rent a Mini Ex to do what you need to do, you'll be much further ahead in the long run!

You need a 4 point, or subframe mounted BH for that tractor. ;)

Agree. Rent mini ex when needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro