3 cheers for ServiceDept Vic

Greg

Equipment
B7100 HST-D 4x4 with FEL, PTO and 3 pt hitch
Dec 7, 2009
Putnam County, NY
Vic,

your articles and videos have made a world of difference to me in learning about my first Kubota tractor. Thank you for making them all available and your time spent answering questions on the forum.

gmtinker

Equipment
'07 BX1850 w/FEL, '06 John Deere X300
Mar 6, 2009
Stony Plain, Alberta
I totally second Greg - OTT has been my daily stop for over a year, and I really appreciate his and Mr. K's work in bringing together a place where people of all types/skills/interests can toss ideas and thoughts around in a community.

Thanks Vic and Co.!

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I've always thought somebody should make a Facebook page for OTT and we need to talk to KTC and have Kubota Corporate make a fan page on there for us to join in.

Mr. K

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 14, 2009
www.orangetractortalks.com
Yep - stay tuned! I know that we have not posted some new material in a while but we have been busy working on new features. New stuff is in the pipe that will make OTT even better! MUAhahhahaha.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
A long over due 3 cheers for Vic. I am afraid I don't show my appreciation as much as I should for the hard work and time that Vic and Mr.K put into this forum and the Vids and articles that they produce on top of everything else.:D:cool::D Dusty

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
My turn :D

Due to my interests in just about everything, I'm a member of many types of forums so I know pretty well what goes on and I have to say that this is one of the most respectful and informative tractor sites around. The boys do video's as good as any Hollywood production in my opinion so a pat on the back is well deserved. Great job guys :)