2030 plow

Moleman29

Equipment
B7200
Nov 26, 2015
Coatesville, PA
Picked up a 2030 plow for my new to me B7200 HST, but the manual I got off eBay does not show my tractor. The previous owner had this exact tractor (better condition then mine) and the subframe that came with the plow (B2034) is not mentioned in the manual. The Kubota dealer said they don't do manuals and told me to go to Kubota.com, which I did but no manual. I can pull up a parts breakdown on Kubota.com and the bracket for the front of the tractor fits my tractor and the bolt holes line up. So where can I get a manual for my application?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Picked up a 2030 plow for my new to me B7200 HST, but the manual I got off eBay does not show my tractor. The previous owner had this exact tractor (better condition then mine) and the subframe that came with the plow (B2034) is not mentioned in the manual. The Kubota dealer said they don't do manuals and told me to go to Kubota.com, which I did but no manual. I can pull up a parts breakdown on Kubota.com and the bracket for the front of the tractor fits my tractor and the bolt holes line up. So where can I get a manual for my application?
Moleman,

run this up the flag pole and see if this will help at all:

different machine but it might be of some use.:)

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=838

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Did previous owner buy it new from a dealer?

Is it possible dealer or someone fabricated/massaged the brackets from another application to fit this plow to his tractor.. and now yours?

Last edited: