2017 incentives

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Anybody heard any talk as to whether or not Kubota plans to extend their 84-month 0 financing into 2017 or their other rebates?
Hi there NEW2KUBOTA. We are practically neighbors, I'm down here in Chillicothe. In response to your question I haven't heard anything. If Kubota is anything like General Motors the dealers won't even know until 2017. The manufacturers want to create a sense of urgency to get as many units across the curb as possible, then they set back look at inventory levels etc. then decide what they are going to do.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Anybody heard any talk as to whether or not Kubota plans to extend their 84-month 0 financing into 2017 or their other rebates?
I have nothing but past history to go on, but with sales as they are, most car companies are doing what they can to keep those rates low.

I would imagine that Kubota will continue to push the limit, and at 0% for 84 months, selling the bigger tractors in the middle of winter would be a good thing to continue to do.

Never really seen them go backwards, but then again I would have bet $100 that ol whats her face would have won on election day.....glad I was wrong then! Hope I am right about Kubota!:D:)

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Just got a sales flyer from my dealer here in Phoenix (Bingham) and its advertising 84 mo ZERO interest on SELECT new Kubotas.

What's this tiny unreadable fine print????

84 mo zero interest applies to 20% down on:

Kubota BX , B (excluding B26)
L (excluding L39/L45/L47)
M (excluding M59/M62)
MH/M7
RB
DMC (run?)
DM
RA
TE
...to qualified buyers from participating dealer stock THROUGH 12/31/16

As for the 6 year powertrain warranty bubble on the front of the flyer, the small print on back reads, "Only terms and conditions of Kubota standard limited warranty apply." HUH?

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
We usually get that information on the first day of the new quarter! So if someone is working on 1-1-17 I will let you know.

If you are planning on buying, do it now. They have been known to go backwards on incentives over the past 3 years or so.:confused: worst time of the year to go backwards when there is very little business north of the mason dixson line!

There will 0% something. Just don't know now!

Pat

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
They rolled that out in Aug. Everybody complained about %20 down.

I wanted to pull the trigger on new machine this summer, but Ill wait until spring when daycare payments will finally end. Like saving 1200 a month but dont like them getting bigger....

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
They rolled that out in Aug. Everybody complained about %20 down.

I wanted to pull the trigger on new machine this summer, but Ill wait until spring when daycare payments will finally end. Like saving 1200 a month but dont like them getting bigger....
How true, we pay $620.00 for my soon to be 2 year old and would glady keep paying it to keep her 2 a little longer.

Grumpyjoe

Dec 21, 2016
Miller
My local dealer talked with me for almost an hour before I realized he was the owner. Traditions show March April will be the next big deal time around Spring work and tax returns.

For me the financing vs buying used has been a big deal breaker. I can put less down and finance 5-7 years or save 5-15 grand. I am looking for small backhoe light farm use and still bouncing between the BX and B26 series.

Although I have the cash I would rather be able to invest in another flip investment rather than buy at 100%. It was almost easier when I was broke all the time.

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Talk about a small world! Go to the World Wide Web only to get a reply from someone 20 miles down the road. Who is your dealer?
I bought here in town from Kille Kubota. I wanted to buy locally,and was willing to pay him a little more if necessary. I checked prices in Gallatin, Marshall and Smithville before I pulled the trigger. Kille gave me the best deal. In fairness to the other guys all were within 500.00 of each other. Happy Tractoring!;)

Juiced06GTO

Equipment
2016 B2601
Nov 26, 2014
Sutton, MA
I would think that with the fed bumping interest rates it will be difficult to keep 0% on anything. I am guessing there will be deeper cash discounts too rather than the $500 currently offered if you pay cash rather than finance a B Series. There was no difference on the BX series as far as financing or paying cash went! I don't see how they will keep that going.

OrangeLivin

Sep 9, 2015
Eastern
Buying used can definitely pay off, if you don't mind it. I got my BX2360 w/ FEL (only had 55 hours on it!), 60" MMM, BX2750D SB, box blade and 16' trailer for...an absolute song. And I found it on Craigslist, of all places. Of course I payed cash for a craigslist transaction, but the $$$ I saved was worth it!

You just have to be ready to commit and jump if you spot the deal.