"1st Annual OTT, PNW, BBQ and Kubota Games" 7/15/2017

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
A belated Thanks!
Having just arrived home from a whirlwind tour of the US, (6310mi) this is the first opportunity for my wife & I to thank everyone involved in this fantastic prototype event. It was great meeting you all, I only wish we all had more time to discuss more about our tractors, projects, personal histories & experiences. Bearskinner was a gracious host & damn good grillman, Sheepfarmer's cake was delicious & much appreciated, & both Armylifer & Pendoreille were interesting & informative conversationalists. Armylifer kicked butt in the grapple game! (I sucked!)
But mostly, I need to thank North Idaho Wolfman for allowing me to park my old rig at his beautiful acreage, providing us with meals, chauffeuring us around, repairing a water leak on my fiver, sending me home with lots of goodies, (some B7100 parts too!) and letting us meet "The Pack". My Shih Tzu was a little overwhelmed meeting (9) dogs/wolves, all larger than she, but they were gracious hosts also. Sean & Wendy treated us like family, and I hope we will remain friends for life.

Lastly, thanks for letting this southwest region guy attend your
"1st Annual OTT, PNW, BBQ and Kubota Games".
It was a blast.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Bill, sounds like everyone had a great time. I figured there would be pictures posted that would wear us out looking at them all, but I think everyone was on a photographic diet!

Getting away is nice, but I always felt "at ease" when I'm back home! Glad you had a safe trip.

Did you find a bucket?

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Getting away is nice, but I always felt "at ease" when I'm back home! Glad you had a safe trip.
Thanks!
Did you find a bucket?
Nope, no luck there. There was a possible candidate in Oshkosh, WI., on Craigslist, but only one photo, (not showing mounting scheme) no dimensions, and they did not answer phone. It was raining at biblical levels, and I was so behind schedule that I just passed it up.
I'll just have to keep hunting.