upgrade Hyd pump

ct18fireman

Equipment
L245DT
Apr 14, 2010
CT
This is the bottom of the valve block. Incidentaly I was at Tractor Supply getting something else today and I noticed they had a similiar valve for $250. Not sure what I would need to do to adapt the hoses.

Attachments

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Fireman, I'm bumping this to get it back up to the top.
I think it wouldn't hurt to send Butch a PM with some of you questions in case he missed this thread. Here is a link to his profile and he's very good at tearing down these valves.

ct18fireman

Equipment
L245DT
Apr 14, 2010
CT
Took it all apart, cleaned it and then put it back together. Works fine. Still have to adjust pressure releif but it is working. Probably going to end up replacing valve since float does not hold and I am working on making a grapple brush bucket since it is mostly used for brush hogging. I would need to add a third valve for the grapple. It works now though.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Could you give us all the info found on the valve itself along with some pics of the valve installed on the tractor. Then lets go from there.

The pic you posted looks like it is from the relief valve to the left of the raise lower spool cylinder.
If it is a Husco monovalve... they are pretty simple.

Also I want to clearly understand something. Does your 3 pt hitch work well under a load? Is the problem only with the FEL/FEL control valve?

Look forward to hearing from you... Butch