What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
Embarrassed myself. After tapping at the ignition retaining nut with a screwdriver, I went off to the shed trying to think of a tool I could use to remove it only to come back to find my brother grinning saying it was only finger tight.:eek: I must have loosened it.......that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Woodsie

Equipment
1980ish B7100 (Gear)
Oct 25, 2017
Warwick, Rhode Island, USA
I graded around the new garage with the dozer blade, filled in some holes with the backhoe and a wheel barrel. got a ton of coal. Greased everything and topped off the fuel, storm comin. Gonna be heavy and wet. We're ready :)

hope to float

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450
Feb 18, 2018
Ireland
Changed a leaky pipe on the FEL. Installed a fuse box and brought 2x12 volt feeds and 4x acc feeds to it. Any day now I will have lights. And I am devising an indicator light for the 4WD because most of what I do is on mixed surfaces and it is too easy to forget to change out of 4WD. I'm going to fit a door switch behind the lever so that when the lever is up the circuit will be made (That's the plan anyway :D)

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I pushed snow,, wet, heavy cold yucky snow

Hang tough, my friend. I know you always do.
Our cold, dry weather up here kept the snow south of us this time.
I took the snowblower off, and will put loader on next day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fruitcakesa

Equipment
M 6040
Oct 26, 2010
Cavendish Vermont
No new snow here for a change so took the plow off and put loader bucket back on for some clean up of metal roof slid snow behind the garage and the shop.
It is packed hard and needed digging on to break it up down to the ice layer.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Got to move the largest snowfall we have had in the last 12 months.....what a way to enter spring!

Attachments

goldenpsp

Equipment
BX 23S
Nov 25, 2017
Baltimore MD
Finally got a real snowstorm since getting my BX, so I cleared my long driveway for the first time without breaking my back :)

The FEL is definitely not as optimal as a blade but it gets the job done.

mic214

Equipment
Kubota LX2610 W/cab brushhog, box blade & pallet forks
May 11, 2014
Colorado
I tore out several Oregon Holly bushes today. They are a very nasty, thorny "Parasite" bush that tend to grow around nice trees and take all the water from them.

I used the backhoe to pull them out of the ground and then switched to the pallet forks to stack the brush next to the driveway so I can load them all onto my trailer for a trip up to the dump.

mic214

Equipment
May 11, 2014
Colorado
How cum you don't just burn them ?:)
Burning is not an option for us right now. We had a real light winter herein New Mexico, so things are very dry. In addition to that, we get a lot of high winds up in this area of the mountains.

Last edited:

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Got ready for spring operations, which is dirt work. Still have quite a bit of snow.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Trimmed all the scrub branches off my trees on the property as high up as I could go with a pole saw and 8' ladder :D

Sometimes the bucket just doesn't cut it when hauling to the burn pile. Hooked up the 16ft trailer and went around and collected all the limbs :D

First trailer load

Second load

Here's what I ended up with for a burn pile :eek:

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mic214

Equipment
May 11, 2014
Colorado
Today I loaded up all the Holly bushes and took them up to the dump:

Last edited:

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
fed hay to the horses and moved a load of firewood on the carryall - AND DIDN"T GET STUCK IN THE MUD! LOL

Just had 8" of snow wednesday, melted yesterday and today and it's a flippin mess out there.

Desparately need to add weight to the front of my L175..a loader would be nice, but alas, not likley this year..if ever (too old to find one, not well suited to all the weight up front anyway).

Maybe next weekend I'll start on that project.

WillD

Equipment
L185DT, L3901HST
Mar 6, 2018
Washington, ME

Started on the ROPS lighting project thanks to various other people’s experiences on here. The center bar are amber LED strobes since I have to work down on the road to clear my drive. Waiting on the marine fuse panel and switches to get in.