What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
... I generally put my Taurus Judge with .410 #7 shot on the tractor ...
But this time I didn't and sure enough saw two snakes...so I went after them with the bucket tilted down...chop chop chop...
Oooo, I love The Judge! Often wish I'd picked one up.

Good on yew! Hate snakes with a pathological revulsion. And congrats, I doubt I'd have been able to do that!

zbhover

Equipment
B2620, 60" MMM
Jun 14, 2014
Glasford IL
www.zbcreations.com
We had several dead bushes in front of our house that I have been avoiding pulling out because I figured it would be a pain in the butt.

The B2620 and Piranha tooth bar made easy work out of the job, wish I would have done it earlier.... LOL

I was able to get under the roots with the tooth bar and curl the bucket back and loosen them up. I was able to pull all of them out without even having to get out of the seat.

I then picked up all the rocks they had around the bushes and relocated them to the other side of town to my sisters house... :D

KennedyFarmer

Equipment
L3901, with not enough attachments
Jun 8, 2015
Pennsylvania
Did a few hours of work on my L3901 today. Moved 350Lbs of chicken feed to the barn. Sorry no pictures of that one.

Install my right handle on the tractor, I feel so much better having this on there I am no longer looking for something to grab since its there!
IMAG0400.jpg
http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17663&highlight=L3901+handle

Moved 2 scoops of dirt under the swings for two rubber mats.
IMAG0399.jpg

Moved a chicken coop, this was a few days ago but this coop was built to be moved with the tractor's forks.
IMAG0401.jpg

Moved about 4 loads of potted plants from one side of the house to the other.
IMAG0402.jpg

Clicked another hour on the meter today.

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
I did not do anything on my tractor today!
NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING!
That felt good. ;) :D :D :cool:

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
gosh darn it. I wrote a big long thing and it didn't show up here. Bah!

Sent from my XT1254 using Forum Fiend v1.3.2.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I used the 3pt to lift out a couple of locust posts that have been in the ground for gawd knows how long, that have been used to string clothes line for the last 17 years I have been here and there were in the ground long before that. Some of those post were in the ground 3 feet,,, glad its been raining and I could push them back and forth a bit other wise I would have had to cutem off with the chain saw

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
Way too hot to do much here. Temps:100, "feels like" 110. Did first engine oil and filter change. 2 things a little unusual. 1) filter was almost able to be taken off by hand. Usually factory puts them on real snug. New filter had grease on the gasket. I still put a little oil on it. 2) Manual calls for 7.6 qts of oil including filter. I ended up with 8 qts which put the level only a little over 1/2 the way between low and full on the dipstick. Most of my machines end up above full if I use the manual's recommended amount.

Sure wish I could get some Arctic air sent down here. :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Way too hot to do much here. Temps:100, "feels like" 110. Did first engine oil and filter change. 2 things a little unusual. 1) filter was almost able to be taken off by hand. Usually factory puts them on real snug. New filter had grease on the gasket. I still put a little oil on it. 2) Manual calls for 7.6 qts of oil including filter. I ended up with 8 qts which put the level only a little over 1/2 the way between low and full on the dipstick. Most of my machines end up above full if I use the manual's recommended amount.

Sure wish I could get some Arctic air sent down here. :D
Can't help with the arctic air :rolleyes: today is the coolest day they are calling for this week at 96 at noon. Neighbor is having a tree service come out in the next couple days to take down a couple oaks. So I get to bring the bota and trailer over there later on this week and cut wood after work :rolleyes: Should be fun :D

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Well, saturday I spent about 6 hours on my dad's L both blazing a trail (and using the backhoe to remove stumps) and digging a hole out of a hill to get dirt for my driveway, which has been beat down to a lower point than the surrounding area. Springtime is horrible since the water just sits there and makes mud. not so good for a minivan.
Sunday I jumped on my B7100 and spent a few hours dragging the back blade around the trail I've been blazing. Got it alot smoother. When the tank was low I decided it was a good time to pull it into the garage and start on my fuel gauge install. I bought the gauge a while ago, but I just filled up the tank, so I didn't want to deal with that. With a nearly empty tank it was quick and easy. Got the sending unit in there.
Last night (monday) I finally decided how I want to mount the gauge and got it in there. Can't wait to get home today to wire it up and see how it works. Please, I hope it works.
More on the fuel gauge install when I'm done and see that it works.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Neighbor had a big oak taken down yesterday. Hooked the trailer to the tractor and cut up a load of fire wood. Got the majority of the big stuff today. Got two more 8ft logs to cut up that are around 30" thick. The rest is 12" and smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Man that looks like a lot of heavy lifting on them logs Daren. How did you get them in the trailer?
Rolled them :( The two chunks at the base of the tree kicked my butt. Was 34" across. Those two pieces took the man out of me :eek: It's pretty much a given that by this time next year we are gonna have a tractor with fel :D I made sure and brought it up to my wife a couple of times today and got the go ahead :cool:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I'll probably keep the complaining to myself. :rolleyes: Wife was rolling the wood out of the trailer, down hill, down the ramp. I was catching and rolling the wood over by the fence till I can get the splitter over here. That's a good way for her to give me a reason to complain :eek::eek::D She had this evil glint in her eye standing behind a 30" chunk of wood all aimed and ready for a push :p

laketractor

Equipment
BX237, 60" MMM, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, FEL, Tow Spreader, Tow Sprayer
Jun 25, 2015
Virginia
Putting in a new lawn, used Dirt Dog box blade with rippers to tear it up, Land Pride landscape rake to prep and tractor to pull harrow drag, front end loader to clean up trash and rocks. Love my BX2370.