I am worried
Thanks
Phinn
well let me be the first mind reader.............:p

is the tractor orange? :D

does it start with a letter? like B , L , M , BX ?:cool:

is it a stick or HST? :rolleyes:

is it stuck in LOW?

shoot us back a little more info please............

but on a SWAG, I am gonna say that it is a HST, and you need a fluid-filter change.............but then again, that is a guess from about 500 miles away!

Lostdutchman

Equipment
L2850
Dec 31, 2013
Alaska
If you want to go fast get a Ferrari :). I would second the filter change if hst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes we need more info! ;)

Or just go downhill all the time!:eek: :D

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
I am shocked!
But somehow not suprised. Guys cant even have a little fun anymore.
Dude, thats no way to ask for help.
For example my tractor has a two range trans and a two range diff, giving me 12 forward speeds and three reverse.
Its moves slow in low low low.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Phinnster,
No one is bashing you, it's really we need more info! There are thousands of variations of Kubota's and Grey/Grays and It's impossible to tell you what might be wrong without info! ;)

We all are a really fun loving gang, with an occasional rib poke here and there. :eek: :rolleyes: :)

love it !!!!! :D
Oh I'm sorry meant to comment on your post too!
But you forgot, T, G, K, :p

PRICELESS! :D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Its pretty clear from your description.

Your hydrostatic intake fromulator is hydro-locking in the tranny bowels. It needs a service to restore the de-foaming trans-mogulator or you run the risk of wearing out the muffler bearings. This often happens after running the mower deck through rocks and large wood stumps or concrete blocks or bricks, especially underwater. River rock has been known to produce the same symptoms.

Hope that helps.

(Does anyone know if pot is legal in MA?)

Last edited:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I am shocked!
But somehow not suprised. Guys cant even have a little fun anymore.
Dude, thats no way to ask for help.
For example my tractor has a two range trans and a two range diff, giving me 12 forward speeds and three reverse.
Its moves slow in low low low.
Actually you have 16 forward and 3 reverse :p:p:D;) 1st gear low, low range will give you a chance to run inside, grab a cold one, and hop back on before it gets out of the garage:D:D:D

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Actually you have 16 forward and 3 reverse :p:p:D;) 1st gear low, low range will give you a chance to run inside, grab a cold one, and hop back on before it gets out of the garage:D:D:D
Whoops. My math didnt account for one set if ranges.
I wonder what the use of such a deep reduction first gear would be.
Pulling ships through the panama canal, maybe. It is super slow even at 2800 rpms.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Its pretty clear from your description.

Your hydrostatic intake fromulator is hydro-locking in the tranny bowels. It needs a service to restore the de-foaming trans-mogulator or you run the risk of wearing out the muffler bearings. This often happens after running the mower deck through rocks and large wood stumps or concrete blocks or bricks, especially underwater. River rock has been known to produce the same symptoms.

Hope that helps.

(Does anyone know if pot is legal in MA?)

You guys are on a roll! :D

Another Priceless award winner! :cool:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Whoops. My math didnt account for one set if ranges.
I wonder what the use of such a deep reduction first gear would be.
Pulling ships through the panama canal, maybe. It is super slow even at 2800 rpms.
Rice patty crawling! :D

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
You guys are on to something...

Based on the description or lack thereof, (we have no way on confirming either way), perhaps his "mower" is actually an old lock locomotive fitted with ag tires and a mower deck. Maybe it won't go any faster but it will pull a fully loaded cargo ship along with it. Of course, I may be off there too. No real way to know.

Maybe his dad got home and discovered the damage by now.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Put your dentures back in and get off your step daughter u red neck slob
Have another beer

My dear sir, (in a british accent) I do have all "me" teeth :D (see look at the green guy), well ifn you are not counting the ones that I had pulled out to have braces and those damn wisdom teeth I had yanked out when I was 16 or so, why in the hell do they call them wisdom teeth? Hurt like hell coming and and leaving.....But I digress lad, as far as a step daughter, never had one of those to "get off" so I guess that is a moot point, so, so far you are O - 2 , now redneck, that is almost a compliment, where I come from the farmer that has a red neck , works his ass off for litle pay and puts in 16 hour days.......well I aint a farmer either - now the slob, hell you got me, guilty as charged......as for the beer - thank you sir I will have another - now where did I place that last cold one :eek:..........

Last edited:

Phinnster

Aug 17, 2014
Everett ma
I was just fing around
Sorry I did not take the time to tell what model it is
I wil try

I am stupid with mechanics

It may be the left kanooten valve?

I won't bother the experts again!
Thanks guys my bad !!!

kevin47881

Equipment
BX2370
Jun 30, 2014
Middle-TN, TN USA
its pretty clear from your description.

Hope that helps.

(does anyone know if pot is legal in ma?)
winner! :d

kevin47881

Equipment
BX2370
Jun 30, 2014
Middle-TN, TN USA
My dear sir, (in a british accent) I do have all "me" teeth :D (see look at the green guy), well ifn you are not counting the ones that I had pulled out to have braces and those damn wisdom teeth I had yanked out when I was 16 or so, why in the hell do they call them wisdom teeth? Hurt like hell coming and and leaving.....But I digress lad, as far as a step daughter, never had one of those to "get off" so I guess that is a moot point, so, so far you are O - 2 , now redneck, that is almost a compliment, where I come from the farmer that has a red neck , works his ass off for litle pay and puts in 16 hour days.......well I aint a farmer either - now the slob, hell you got me, guilty as charged......as for the beer - thank you sir I will have another - now where did I place that last cold one :eek:..........
Retort of the year :yes:

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
I was just fing around
Sorry I did not take the time to tell what model it is
I wil try

I am stupid with mechanics

It may be the left kanooten valve?

I won't bother the experts again!
Thanks guys my bad !!!
You don't have to be mechanically inclined to read the model number and report it, none of us on here have a crystal ball, we cannot read your mind.

Yes, if you want the "experts" to help you on here, you have throw them something to start with, if not in all the years that Kubota has made tractors, there has to be thousands of different models!

Kind like buying a tire, you have to at least know the size first, otherwise how would the tire salesman know what to sell you if you just walked in and said "I need a tire"

Sorry that asking for more information upset you..... might take a look in the mirror on this one, no one to blame but yourself. All the guys were doing, at least at first was asking for a little more information. Was that so bad that it required such a response?

David