Yenibiz -Anybody Bought From Them?

Tomcat

Equipment
B7000 4WD, RS1(?) rototiller, Konik 125 ATV
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
I was thinking of buying an English language B7000 WSM from these guys but I'm hesitant to do so because it's a photocopy and I don't want to buy a shite xerox copy. Any comments?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Tc, got the parts manual for the l1501 today. Took about three weeks from when it was ordered. It's missing some pages. Around 30 out of 200. Seems to have most of the important stuff. Gonna have to compare to one of the manuals I already have to see what's missing. Couple of the diagrams and parts list are partially illegible, but can be filled in with the north american equivalent. Emailed them also letting them know that pages were missing and just have to wait and see what there response will be if any :rolleyes:

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
I was thinking of buying an English language B7000 WSM from these guys but I'm hesitant to do so because it's a photocopy and I don't want to buy a shite xerox copy. Any comments?
Sorry, I missed this (and no, I haven't). Have you made the purchase? I can't find the manual; how did you find it?

If you haven't already purchased it, teaming up with Daren Todd and getting a manual from his source may be your best option.

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
It's missing some pages. Around 30 out of 200. Couple of the diagrams and parts list are partially illegible
That's what worries me but they're the only source I've found for an English version for my tractor.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That's what worries me but they're the only source I've found for an English version for my tractor.
How did you find one in English??? Mines written in Japanese :rolleyes: Manuals definitely a photo copy. And a crappy one at that. Some of the part numbers for the motor were blacked out too bad to be able to see what they are. But a manual for the l185 covers the engine for my tractor. I did email them to see if they could get me a better copy of some of the stuff. Haven't heard back yet. Pictures are more detailed then kubota books for the transmission and gives a really good idea how the transmission is put together. Which was the main reason why I took a gamble on getting it. Spent all afternoon scanning it to a pdf file. Took a couple hours to get it scanned. Got down to the last couple pages and the dog hit the off switch for the power strip :mad: Had to reboot everything and start all over :rolleyes:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Hey Daren, take your dog out for a walk once in a while and he won't be so aggressive! Makes a much better pet, and you won't have to redo your files.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
LOTS of searching! Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then:cool:
Emailed them about the missing and illegible pages. They said they would look into it and get back to me.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Update: the guys there at yenibiz came through. They managed to get hold of a good clear parts book. Scanned it and emailed me with a good clear copy in pdf format for the l1501 :D And low and behold it was in English :cool:

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Hey Daren, what was the cost?

Website?
It was about $80 US, plus over seas shipping. Expensive as hell. I would recommend emailing them first and seeing if they have a good clean copy of what you were looking for. I wanted it for the parts breakdowns on the transmission do to the creeper gear. The Manual they just sent me on pdf file also has the parts breakdown for a tiller that came attached with the l1501. I haven't had a chance to compare some of the part numbers to the l185 yet.

Here's the website

http://www.yenibiz.com/

Tomcat

Equipment
Nov 19, 2014
Thailand
Daren, I'm glad they came through for you, it gives me hope.