WTB: Subframe for B7100-HST

ffhasselhoff

Equipment
Kubota B7100-HST
Nov 7, 2021
Oregon
Looking for a subframe for my B7100-HST. I have recently acquired a Westendorf TA-55 front end loader and need a subframe to support it. I could fab something up but I have a gazillion other projects going and would like to purchase one if possible. I've attached a pic of one for reference.
Can anyone help? I'm in Oregon if that matters or changes anything.
Thanks!

Attachments

ffhasselhoff

Equipment
Kubota B7100-HST
Nov 7, 2021
Oregon
Also interested in info specific to building a subframe for an FEL on these B7100 tractors if anyone has anything saved/dimensions etc...
Thanks!

Darrell Goodwin

Equipment
Kubota B6000
Feb 22, 2020
PUEBLO
Also interested in info specific to building a subframe for an FEL on these B7100 tractors if anyone has anything saved/dimensions etc...
Thanks!
I built a subframe for my B6000 for a FEL, and created a document with some details. It's too big to attach so I created a dropbox account to make it available. You can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2917icuzhffz7k/B6000 subframe.pdf?dl=0
Let me know if anything isn't clear, I'll try to answer any questions, or take better pictures, or help if I can. I think my design was based on drawings for a B7100 that had been previously published. If you're going to build one, this might be useful.

ffhasselhoff

Equipment
Kubota B7100-HST
Nov 7, 2021
Oregon
I built a subframe for my B6000 for a FEL, and created a document with some details. It's too big to attach so I created a dropbox account to make it available. You can get it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2917icuzhffz7k/B6000 subframe.pdf?dl=0
Let me know if anything isn't clear, I'll try to answer any questions, or take better pictures, or help if I can. I think my design was based on drawings for a B7100 that had been previously published. If you're going to build one, this might be useful.
Thanks Darrell! I very much appreciate this lil Christmas present. I'll reach out if I need any clarification.
Thanks again!