ALR6807 17.5x24 R4 tire and wheel.

Attachments

Last edited:

Schmitty

Equipment
L4740, grapple, forks, box blade
Mar 25, 2018
Madison, WI
Pics as promised. The tractor has 2300+ hours, and I suspect the tires are original. The fronts are foam-filled, as best as I can tell. I put a tube in the rear right, as it didn't like to hold air when parked on a side slope. The rear left has a puncture that was sealed with one of those sticky-rope kits. I have not had to put air in them at all this year, so I think the fixes are working well. There's also some bark wedged between the tire and rim on the rear right assembly. This can probably be fixed by airing down and pulling it out. I think the rear right looks the worst as far as cracking goes. I've been hauling (a lot) of 2-3" limestone, so I'm keeping these tires on to save wear on my new ones.

I need to keep the disks for the rears. I have 8-hole disks that could be filled and drilled by someone competent, if $500 for new disks is not in the cards for you. I do have one cracked disk, I think the previous owner left the lugs loose for a while, causing the cracking. This could also be fixed by someone competent at welding.

Kubota 4740 Rear left profile (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Rear left tread 2 (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Rear right profile 1 (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Rear right tread 1 (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Front lefttread (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Front right profile (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Front right tread (Medium).JPG Kubota 4740 Front left profile (Medium).JPG
L4740 Disk cracking2.JPG
Let's see if all of these pictures work. Let me know if you're interested, and I can keep you in the loop as to when I'll be ready to switch over to my new tires and sell these off.

Thanks,
John