WTB: Parts manual and workshop manual for M62 / M62TLB

JenniferKubotaM62

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M62 TLB, Bobcat HD Grapple, Bobcat Auger, Skeleton Bucket, Forks, WB Ripper
Nov 14, 2019
Arizona
www.jenniferbond.com
WTB: Parts manual and workshop manual for M62 / M62TLB, prefer hard copy and including the backhoe and loader as part of the M62.

Thanks
Jen

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
A suggestion, I purchased my manuals off of Ebay for my Kubota equipment.
I purchased the "OEM" WSM manuals for my motorcycle on fleabay and the wag send me a CD he burned on his computer with PDF files on them.

I reported the contraband seller to ebay and let them pay for return shipping. Don't reward unscrupulous sellers with a sale.

Reactions: 1 user

CGMKCM

Equipment
RVT-1100C, ZD323, L4760
Jan 26, 2021
Randolph county N.C.
I purchased the "OEM" WSM manuals for my motorcycle on fleabay and the wag send me a CD he burned on his computer with PDF files on them.

I reported the contraband seller to ebay and let them pay for return shipping. Don't reward unscrupulous sellers with a sale.
I guess a buyer should do some research about sellers rating etc.
I purchased 3 WSM manuals for my Kubota equipment and all them were printed and seemed to be up to date.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I guess a buyer should do some research about sellers rating etc.
I purchased 3 WSM manuals for my Kubota equipment and all them were printed and seemed to be up to date.
It's called flea-bay for a reason. Pig-in-a-poke.

Reviews are questionable at best. These days I only buy "fulfilled by amazon" because I can free return ship the garbage with fake great reviews.