WTB: Land Pride LR3784 or 3796 Grading Rake

Laurel Knoll

Mar 16, 2022
Western Massachusetts
Looking for a Cat 2 grading rake to go on my 2018 M7060. I've looked at the York RI and ETA extreme, but I really like the fact that you can angle the Land Pride out to scrape beyond the rear wheel.

If anyone has one for sale, feel free to give me a shout.

Thanks,

John

Laurel Knoll

Mar 16, 2022
Western Massachusetts
ThanksI will give them a buzz on Monday. Who knows, maybe they have some in stock. Can’t hurt to call.
Interesting. From their chart, it looks like they only go up to 65 hp, which probably means the pins are Cat 1. If it weren't for the fact that my backhoe subframe prevents me from narrowing the distance between the lift arms, I'd probably be able to get away with a lighter rake by just using bushings.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
ThanksI will give them a buzz on Monday. Who knows, maybe they have some in stock. Can’t hurt to call.

Interesting. From their chart, it looks like they only go up to 65 hp, which probably means the pins are Cat 1. If it weren't for the fact that my backhoe subframe prevents me from narrowing the distance between the lift arms, I'd probably be able to get away with a lighter rake by just using bushings.
You can get the farm-king from any dealer, I just couldn't pull up their website when I posted some stupid ssl error.

I bought the 84" model last fall because the dealer had one in stock and over all it's ok. I want to swap the pins over to class 2. If you buy one I'd recommend pulling the king pin and applying anti-sieze.

I couldn't get any Landpride units I was told a 6 month waiting list. More covid stupidity.