WTB L3560HSTC L4060HSTC

Rick61

Equipment
l3560hst
Feb 6, 2023
Wisconsin
I'm looking for a gently used L3560 or L4060 hydro cab tractor. Everything I'm finding in my area is either trashed or so overpriced, that purchasing new, might be my best option. But, I have a budget, which I would like to stick too. Anyone know if any are out there by a private party or dealer that has a good tractor at a fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I'm looking for a gently used L3560 or L4060 hydro cab tractor. Everything I'm finding in my area is either trashed or so overpriced, that purchasing new, might be my best option. But, I have a budget, which I would like to stick too. Anyone know if any are out there by a private party or dealer that has a good tractor at a fair price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The notion of fair is subjective. Many have found (myself included) that buying new, particularly if low/no cost financing is factored in, is the best bet. I have never had a problem making offers on items significantly below asking prices. The prices of used cars have come down a lot recently I would bet many sellers are wishfully clinging to yesterdays comps. Time is your friend perhaps. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
A lot depends on just how long you are willing to search.
If you can remain on the hunt for a full year, It is possible that you might find a good tractor within your used tractor cost parameters.

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You live in a premium price area, expect to pay more than most of the southern areas.
We typically pay 10% to 20% more.
Demand is high and there is not a lot of surplus.

Reactions: 1 user

eiresurg

Apr 30, 2019
Central, MN
I purchased my L3560 via ironplanet online auction. It only had 127 hours on it and I got it for $18.5K about 5 years ago. The shipping was another $1500. Keep your eyes open there if that sounds like something you’d be interested in. Also bought my Kubota UTV this way. Yes, you’re buying sight unseen, but they have an “ironclad” guarantee where they do some basic inspection of mechanical function. And, you have to pay to have it shipped but you can get some great deals even with the shipping cost.