Wtb Kubota 7100 loader and backhoe

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
You will have MUCH better luck.............. playing your state lotto............

Your best bet............ find ANOTHER tractor that has both and turn around and sell yours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
It's probably fair. Get yourself a 3pt scoop and a carryall and a hitch adapter. That's about the best you'll be able to do. I love my 7100, but it's basically just a small trailer puller.
I still expect to keep the 7100 around and pass it down to my son, hopefully. Love that stupid little tractor.

amsrn13

Equipment
b6000
May 12, 2021
ct
It's probably fair. Get yourself a 3pt scoop and a carryall and a hitch adapter. That's about the best you'll be able to do. I love my 7100, but it's basically just a small trailer puller.
I still expect to keep the 7100 around and pass it down to my son, hopefully. Love that stupid little tractor.
So I found a newer 7100 with a loader and mower deck for 2600, motor has blowby and won't start , I think that's a fair price for everything. Everything is in great shape and everything is complete

torch

Equipment
B7100HSD, B2789, B2550, B4672, 48" cultivator, homemade FEL and Cab
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
The Kubota loader options for that tractor are the B219 OR the B1630C. The backhoe is the B4672. A subframe is also required as part of the FEL and the FEL is required for the BH. All are rare as hen's teeth these days. Murphy's Law says that if you do find a FEL it will have been attached to a different tractor originally and will therefore have the wrong subframe, requiring modification to fit your tractor.

Of the two, the FEL is by far and away the most useful attachment I have but I had to make my own. (My build thread is here. Others have done the same). I incorporated Skid Steer Quick Attach into my build and get almost as much use out of my home made pallet forks as I do the bucket. You will also need to either obtain a separate hydraulic pump and reservoir (usually incorporated into one of the FEL support towers) or tap into the tractor's hydraulics with a suitable replacement hydraulic block cover if your tractor has the block (see this thread for more info) -- or by tapping into the lines if it does not.

I did manage to find a B4672, but it took 4 years of looking. I had considered building one of those too, but wouldn't get the use out of it to justify the time. Now that I have one, I have put it to use and it's handy to have but not nearly as handy as the FEL. Your Mileage May Vary. If you do find one, you will need a Heavy Duty 3PH top link bracket. Also no longer available. My build thread is here.

How are your welding skills?

amsrn13

Equipment
b6000
May 12, 2021
ct
The Kubota loader options for that tractor are the B219 OR the B1630C. The backhoe is the B4672. A subframe is also required as part of the FEL and the FEL is required for the BH. All are rare as hen's teeth these days. Murphy's Law says that if you do find a FEL it will have been attached to a different tractor originally and will therefore have the wrong subframe, requiring modification to fit your tractor.

Of the two, the FEL is by far and away the most useful attachment I have but I had to make my own. (My build thread is here. Others have done the same). I incorporated Skid Steer Quick Attach into my build and get almost as much use out of my home made pallet forks as I do the bucket. You will also need to either obtain a separate hydraulic pump and reservoir (usually incorporated into one of the FEL support towers) or tap into the tractor's hydraulics with a suitable replacement hydraulic block cover if your tractor has the block (see this thread for more info) -- or by tapping into the lines if it does not.

I did manage to find a B4672, but it took 4 years of looking. I had considered building one of those too, but wouldn't get the use out of it to justify the time. Now that I have one, I have put it to use and it's handy to have but not nearly as handy as the FEL. Your Mileage May Vary. If you do find one, you will need a Heavy Duty 3PH top link bracket. Also no longer available. My build thread is here.

How are your welding skills?
I'm a really good welder, tig and mig . So I found a 7100 with a loader and mower local to me . It's in awesome shape , it just has a blowby issue , he wants 2600 for everything delivered. Im going for it . It's 100% complete in great shape

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
The loader alone is probably worth what you paid for the whole shebang.

I just got a brand spanking new L3901 instead of trying to find a loader for my 7100. I mean, I probably would have gotten off cheaper if I could have stuck it out looking for a loader, but... I think I made the right choice.

Edit: Correction. The loader is FOR SURE worth what you paid for the whole shebang.

Reactions: 1 user

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Very nice! For sure worth what you paid. Now you have a difficult choice: fix the non-running tractor and put the mower on the original, or swap the loader over to the running tractor and use the non-running one as a parts mule.

Decisions, decisions...

torch

Equipment
Jun 10, 2016
Muskoka, Ont.
Looks like that is an aftermarket loader, not a Kubota brand one. Nice fit, but all bets are off. While the Kubota brand loaders and sub-frames generally bolted to provided holes in the tractor, you'll have to carefully compare the two and figure out if new holes are required yourself.