WTB - Grass Catcher for BX2370

clandestoy

Equipment
Kubota BX2370, 60" Mid-Mount Mower, GCK60-23BX Grass Catcher, B2750D Snow Blower
May 13, 2021
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
I am interested in purchasing a Grass Catcher for BX2370, I am located in the Orange County, NY area and would need it to be within a reasonable driving distance for pickup.

Please PM me with your contact info, or ask me for mine if you have one available.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I have one from a BX22, that you could probably adapt... I am in Woodstock CT, about 20 minutes from the I84, Ma Pike interchange.

clandestoy

Equipment
Kubota BX2370, 60" Mid-Mount Mower, GCK60-23BX Grass Catcher, B2750D Snow Blower
May 13, 2021
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
I have one from a BX22, that you could probably adapt... I am in Woodstock CT, about 20 minutes from the I84, Ma Pike interchange.

DustyRusty,

Thank you for your reply. I messaged you some questions, please let me know if you did not receive them.

I am new to this forum and am still trying to figure things out.

FOEngineer

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, 48" mid-mount mower, Kubota MCS
Dec 14, 2020
New Hampshire
I have a Kubota GCK60-26BX for sale. I am currently in southern New Hampshire. Used only 1 season, I would have to look up if it will work with your BX2370, might just need a new boot for your mower deck.

clandestoy

Equipment
May 13, 2021
Lower Hudson Valley, NY
I have a Kubota GCK60-26BX for sale. I am currently in southern New Hampshire. Used only 1 season, I would have to look up if it will work with your BX2370, might just need a new boot for your mower deck.

FOEngineer,

Hello and thank you for your reply, I am definitely interested. Please let me know what is included, how much you are asking, and where in New Hampshire you are. I have a nephew that goes up to Main frequently and may be able to pick it up for me, or I'll make the trip.

Regards,

Cesar

Reactions: 1 user

FOEngineer

Equipment
BX1880, FEL, 48" mid-mount mower, Kubota MCS
Dec 14, 2020
New Hampshire
FOEngineer,

Hello and thank you for your reply, I am definitely interested. Please let me know what is included, how much you are asking, and where in New Hampshire you are. I have a nephew that goes up to Main frequently and may be able to pick it up for me, or I'll make the trip.

Regards,

Cesar
Hello Cesar,

I am located near Nashua, NH or Manchester, NH. I can meet within a distance to facilitate the transfer. Included with the bagger would be the 3 bags, the MCS unit with the blower and frame, the 2 adjustable vertical links, the 8" hose to go from the boot to the blower, a boot for the 48" mower deck, and the instruction manual. If the boot is not needed then I will hold onto it. Everything is in good working order, no rips in the bags or hoses, no chips, cracks, or anything in the plastics either. I am looking to get rid of it as I don't use it. It has only been used 1 season and regularly maintained according to the instruction manual.

I purchased new in Dec 2019 for $3200 and am looking to get somewhere around $2000, price is negotiable but somewhere around there would be ideal for me.

Thanks,
~Dan

Reactions: 1 user