I usually just buy tubes new, they're not that expensive. 🤡 🤡
rtv.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Check the price of a new one, and you might be surprised. A friend just ordered a heated and air-conditioned unit last December from the Kubota dealer and it was approx. 20K for new. The problem with buying a new or used one is that so many items are an extra cost on them. You better know what you are buying.

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I'm looking to buy used good condition rtv someplace in reasonable driving distance of eastern PA.
Good luck. You and everybody else wants one and used are selling for new prices in my area. I got lucky last spring and found a new one in the crate at the dealer.

I was at the dealer getting parts recently and the sales guy says I can sell mine now for more than I paid for it. Go figure, more stupid covid causing peoples brains to shut down.

Reactions: 1 user

murph1068

Equipment
bx25d
Sep 6, 2016
Willowgrove PA
Good luck. You and everybody else wants one and used are selling for new prices in my area. I got lucky last spring and found a new one in the crate at the dealer.

I was at the dealer getting parts recently and the sales guy says I can sell mine now for more than I paid for it. Go figure, more stupid covid causing peoples brains to shut down.
Yes I know, I've been in contact with my local dealer who doesn't even have one to show me on the floor. This was in December. He said you could come leave a deposit and expect delivery in maybe April or May. I'm in no hurry I can wait.