WTB BX2763A snow blade

CaptainGark

Equipment
BX2670-1
Sep 20, 2021
Novi, Michigan
Looking for a used BX2763A plow blade that fits my BX2751 Male Quick Hitch. I have a plow, and now want a blade too. Need it within 200 miles of 48178 Novi, Michigan area.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
They are out there. Search Facebook marketplace and Craigslist. I have one in NE Connecticut that I am going to be selling once the snow flies. I have found in the past that once there is snow on the ground, plows become a lot more valuable. I kept it when I sold my tractor since I thought that I might be able to adapt it to my new BX23s, but last spring I found a very lightly used one for the new tractor.
I have been looking for the plow that goes on the loader are quick attach, and that one is next to impossible to find.

Last edited:

CaptainGark

Equipment
BX2670-1
Sep 20, 2021
Novi, Michigan
They are out there. Search Facebook marketplace and Craigslist. I have one in NE Connecticut that I am going to be selling once the snow flies. I have found in the past that once there is snow on the ground, plows become a lot more valuable. I kept it when I sold my tractor since I thought that I might be able to adapt it to my new BX23s, but last spring I found a very lightly used one for the new tractor.
I have been looking for the plow that goes on the loader are quick attach, and that one is next to impossible to find.
Usually when I find one it has the quick hitch too so may be back to you :)