Will a TL420 Loader Fit an L2350?

19thSF

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, loader, MMM, pallet forks, tooth bar, rear blade, JD 318 w/plow, JD X350
Mar 1, 2020
Glendale, Rhode Island
Will a TL420 Loader Fit an L2350? I know the LA400/450 will, but not sure about the TL420?
The TL420 is designed to fit a B20 backhoe/loader tractor. I doubt that it would fit the larger frame L2350. I could be wrong. Let's see what others say.

PuraVida

Equipment
Kubota L2350
Feb 29, 2020
Wilmington
The TL420 is designed to fit a B20 backhoe/loader tractor. I doubt that it would fit the larger frame L2350. I could be wrong. Let's see what others say.
I'm not sure either nor am I familiar enough with them to know what to compare. The specs between the two loaders on Tractor Data are not all that far apart as far as function goes, but it doesn't give fitment sizes.

PuraVida

Equipment
Kubota L2350
Feb 29, 2020
Wilmington
I'm not sure either nor am I familiar enough with them to know what to compare. The specs between the two loaders on Tractor Data are not all that far apart as far as function goes, but it doesn't give fitment sizes.
Anybody know for sure? Struggling to find an LB400 or LA450?

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
All you need is an acetylene torch, a welder, and a little persistence.

If you want it to look nice, a decent drill press and a hand grinder.

Make a video and post it on youtube. Become a famous YT millionaire.

PuraVida

Equipment
Kubota L2350
Feb 29, 2020
Wilmington
All you need is an acetylene torch, a welder, and a little persistence.

If you want it to look nice, a decent drill press and a hand grinder.

Make a video and post it on youtube. Become a famous YT millionaire.
I can do all that, are we talkin about just modifying the bracketry or the frame and Tube as well? They give the bucket dimensions for the Tl420 but not the others so I can't tell if it is just the brackets that will have to be modified or the whole frame?

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
I can do all that, are we talkin about just modifying the bracketry or the frame and Tube as well? They give the bucket dimensions for the Tl420 but not the others so I can't tell if it is just the brackets that will have to be modified or the whole frame?
Put on your big boy pants. You are going to have to bolt it on and see what's what, then shim or cut accordingly. Don't expect a cookie cutter answer.

People doing this work are called "welder fitters" for a reason...otherwise you are just an assembler.

PuraVida

Equipment
Kubota L2350
Feb 29, 2020
Wilmington
Put on your big boy pants. You are going to have to bolt it on and see what's what, then shim or cut accordingly. Don't expect a cookie cutter answer.

People doing this work are called "welder fitters" for a reason...otherwise you are just an assembler.
I'm trying to determine if its worth taking the 6hr drive to go get, otherwise it would already be mocked up if I had it in my possession. Simply trying to find out from someone that is familiar with both loaders if this is a square peg in a round hole requiring it being completely chopped up or just some tweaking to get holes etc. to line up?

PuraVida

Equipment
Kubota L2350
Feb 29, 2020
Wilmington
I'm trying to determine if its worth taking the 6hr drive to go get, otherwise it would already be mocked up if I had it in my possession. Simply trying to find out from someone that is familiar with both loaders if this is a square peg in a round hole requiring it being completely chopped up or just some tweaking to get holes etc. to line up?
Looking for a reply to my above comments if anyone is familiar, trying to go tomorrow?