Who here (as in OTT) would you most like to have a beer with?

pokey1416

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Grand L4060HSTC, BH92 Backhoe, HLA Snow Pusher, Dirt Dog Tiller, EA DiscHarrow
Jun 24, 2020
SW Michigan
Flip - I miss his crustiness! :ROFLMAO:

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
ain't nobody gonna come over here and sit down with a beer. Alcohol ain't allowed at my house unless it's going in the race car, and that aint the kind you can drink. I had my "fun" in my teens and 20's and it nearly killed me. Gave it up and I don't go near it. Also watched my best friend suffer of alcohol, as well as my grandmother on dad's side and grandpa on mom's side. And my uncle, cirrhosis of the liver, talk about suffering. I didn't like him but I also didn't like watching him die that way.

Biker1mike

Equipment
B6200, Kubota 2030 Front Blade, King Cutter 60" finishing deck
Jan 11, 2022
Gallatin, NY USA
ain't nobody gonna come over here and sit down with a beer. Alcohol ain't allowed at my house unless it's going in the race car, and that aint the kind you can drink. I had my "fun" in my teens and 20's and it nearly killed me. Gave it up and I don't go near it. Also watched my best friend suffer of alcohol, as well as my grandmother on dad's side and grandpa on mom's side. And my uncle, cirrhosis of the liver, talk about suffering. I didn't like him but I also didn't like watching him die that way.
I am pretty sure most of us can be social over sweet tea as well as a cold beer.
The host always makes the rules.
I try my best not to judge as I wish not to be judged.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users