Which tires should I order on my B2601

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I'm located in northern Wisconsin and have a 2020 B2601 with the turf 33x12.5x15 rear (filled) and 23x8.5x12 front. They have performed great on the lawn, driveway maintenance, landscaping, working in woods on dry and damp conditions. I also have a front 55" snowblower for clearing a 1/2 mile driveway with two moderate inclines. This past winter was mild for our area but the snowblowing I did worked great without chains. No slippage going up the inclines in low range, 4wd. I do have chains, but did not need them because we did not get ice build up this season. I am very satisfied with turf tires.

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! Those are the tires I ordered today. Pulled the trigger. Rear tires will be filled as well.

My lawn has a slight slope, maybe 2%/3%. I'm hoping I can clear enough of a path on my lawn so I can drive the B2601 to my woodshed and deliver it to the house in the FEL. Not sure how that will work, but can't float the snowblower, just a inch or two off the ground perhaps to move the big stuff.

Fun ahead!!!!

ltpeto164

Equipment
Kubota B2601, turf tires, 60" Grapple, 55" snowblower, LP Land Planner, MMM
Dec 9, 2020
Northern Wis.
This is GREAT NEWS!!!!! Those are the tires I ordered today. Pulled the trigger. Rear tires will be filled as well.

My lawn has a slight slope, maybe 2%/3%. I'm hoping I can clear enough of a path on my lawn so I can drive the B2601 to my woodshed and deliver it to the house in the FEL. Not sure how that will work, but can't float the snowblower, just a inch or two off the ground perhaps to move the big stuff.

Fun ahead!!!!
Congrats! I think you'll be pleased. I did snowblow across the yard, to clear a path to the LP tank. The first 3-4 blowings, I set the skids about an inch high and floated the blower. Worked good, it will shave off any high spots in the yard, lol.

Reactions: 1 user

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
Congrats! I think you'll be pleased. I did snowblow across the yard, to clear a path to the LP tank. The first 3-4 blowings, I set the skids about an inch high and floated the blower. Worked good, it will shave off any high spots in the yard, lol.
YES!!!! I was wondering about just dropping the skids!!!! That would rock to be able to use the loader to bring wood to the house......