Which readily available FEL works for my M6950DT

Mr. Bumps

Jul 21, 2014
Belfast, Maine
Hi folks,
I’ve got an 1980s M6950DT. The factory FEL that fits it is the M1850A.
The local Kubota dealer said they couldn’t find me one, and they didn’t want to help me find an alternative... I think they were trying to sell me a new tractor.

Anyway, I can’t find one for sale anywhere. Could any of you wizards help me figure out another option?

Thank you

Reactions: 1 user

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
You won't find a Kubota FEL but you might try Great Bend. I have a feeling though for a unit of that vintage you are probably screwed.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Koyker makes aftermarket loaders for a wide variety of tractors. I believe Woods does as well. They will not be cheap.

brent sweet

Equipment
M6950
Hi folks,
I’ve got an 1980s M6950DT. The factory FEL that fits it is the M1850A.
The local Kubota dealer said they couldn’t find me one, and they didn’t want to help me find an alternative... I think they were trying to sell me a new tractor.

Anyway, I can’t find one for sale anywhere. Could any of you wizards help me figure out another option?

Thank you
I also have a md6950dt and the fel pins and bushings have been neglected for years and i cannot identify the fel,i see kubota and what apears to be m540 painted over,it has a quick attach with a lever and pins.Help in identification would be great.