where are the pressure relief valves on a kabota b 1500

dleath2003

Equipment
kabota b1550
Jun 16, 2020
Newfane NY
i took the pressure reading off the lever for the bucket. 3 point hitch and mower deck are on the same lever, and move very slow when warm

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
i took the pressure reading off the lever for the bucket. 3 point hitch and mower deck are on the same lever, and move very slow when warm
I know you cannot post photos.

It certainly appears your $630 hydraulic pump is failing.

I am just concerned that something is not right elsewhere.

Your tractor's hydraulic system is an Open Center one so if a valve, say for the 3 pt hitch, is not closing off completely, the oil intended to pressurize the loader when you ask it to lift, is leaking off through a valve which is not closing and the pump is fine.

At some point you have to decide which is the best way to spend your $. Have a Kubota mechanic look at it or buy a new pump.

If something else is going on and you buy a new pump and still have the same issues, it will not be good.

Dave

Tuskar

Equipment
B2710 . Flail mower .finishing mower cement mixer . Transport Box Log splitter.
Jan 11, 2023
Weissfjord , Ireland
I know you cannot post photos.

It certainly appears your $630 hydraulic pump is failing.

I am just concerned that something is not right elsewhere.

Your tractor's hydraulic system is an Open Center one so if a valve, say for the 3 pt hitch, is not closing off completely, the oil intended to pressurize the loader when you ask it to lift, is leaking off through a valve which is not closing and the pump is fine.

At some point you have to decide which is the best way to spend your $. Have a Kubota mechanic look at it or buy a new pump.

If something else is going on and you buy a new pump and still have the same issues, it will not be good.

Dave
Sorry to interrupt here guys. What ought the 3pt pressure on a B 2710 please .